- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2012 edition (11 Jun. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1447159845
- ISBN-13: 978-1447159841
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1.1 x 23.5 cm
- See Complete Table of Contents
Atomic Information Technology revaluates current conceptions of the information technology aspects of the nuclear industry. Economic and safety research in the nuclear energy sector are explored, considering statistical methods which incorporate Monte-Carlo simulations for practical applications.
Divided into three sections, Atomic Information Technology covers:
• Atomic economics and management,
• Atomic safety and reliability, and
• Atomic safeguarding and security.
Either as a standalone volume or as a companion to conventional nuclear safety and reliability books, Atomic Information Technology acts as a concise and thorough reference on statistical assessment technology in the nuclear industry. Students and industry professionals alike will find this a key tool in expanding and updating their understanding of this industry and the applications of information technology within it.