on 28 June 2011
It's a fantastic book to LEARN Anatomy: by a system of "layers", progressively, You can imagine in 3d the part of the body you are learning: So really efficient!
The pictures are precise and beautiful, so really pleasant to approach Anatomy with this Book.
Enjoy!
on 29 January 2012
Hi everyone.

I am a qualified reflexologist and massage therapist.
I currently upgrading my skills to sports massage and i needed something to get me more deeply into the anatomy of the bones and muscles.

One of my good friend which he certainly running an osteopath Phd recommended this book to me.

This book is absolutely very helpful for those who want to study in depth the anatomy and physiology of musculoskeletal system.

The images are similar with 3D, showing different view of ankles for each specific part of the body.

I was surprised by the fast shipping of my order. The book was perfect and brand new.

I will for sure place my future orders from here.
on 21 February 2014
I'm a doctor (radiologist) and use this book all the time in my practice. The illustrations are fabulous and well laid out. I was so pleased with it I bought my daughter a copy when she went to Med school.
on 29 November 2011
The best atlas available at the moment, especially for musculoskeletal. Couldn't do without it! The pictures of muscles are great, showing different layers and clear attachment points.
on 31 October 2011
this is an amazing atlas for both students and professionals! it has clincals on each page, there are boxes with all the muscles and actions!
on 10 October 2014