Top positive review
10 of 10 people found this helpful
fascinating - is this our true history?
on 4 November 2011
Tsarion describes himself as a student of true history and has collected and put together an amazing story going back at least 15,000 years, apparently mainly by the use of etymology, which is the study of the history of words, their origins, and how their form and meaning have changed over time. He repeatedly points out that our real history has been deliberately manipulated and hidden by the vicious use of lies of many different kinds, like:
* Geographical - the deliberate positioning of events in locations far from the real ones
* Caricature - outlandish habits and fantastic activities claimed in the Bible, for example, that are patently improbable
* Etymological - words, terms, phrases and place-names underwent either subtle or drastic editing and transposition
* Renaming - the deliberate alteration of personal names. This device was used widely. Names of characters were simply changed so that their existence and activities would be impossible to confirm. Titles reported to be personal names - like David (means superior priest), Solomon, Joshua, Jesus, Aaron, etc - were actually titles, and vice versa.
* Invention - the introduction of peoples, tribes and events that never existed or happened
* Chronology - timelines are muddled on purpose, kinglists rearranged, the lifespan of individuals modified. Dates for key operations, such as building projects, battles, traversals, famines, coronations, marriages, births, and so on, are tampered with.
* Interpretation - wild, unrealistic interpretations are given to events and ideologies to flagrantly confound understanding
* Crypticism - the introduction of a welter of code words, terms and phrases that signify little to the layperson but that communicate secret meanings and intentions to the initiated reader.
I cannot accept everything he writes but for the most part Tsarion has done a superb job and his information is far more feasible than the incredible lies we have all been fed down the centuries. My deepest concern is that, although he is interested in the psychology of humankind, he does not seem to have thought much about how lucifer took the place of god, namely how it could have happened.
Tsarion believably explains that after the global catastrophe suffered by everyone on this world - a catastrophe that has been hidden because of the resulting psychic wounds that the rulers of this world have cruelly used against all of us - it would be quite reasonable for people to start to worship a sun that they had good reason to fear could suddenly just disappear. This doesn't adequately explain how sun worship could lead to global psychopathic control. I believe he would benefit from the study of Ceanne DeRohan's unique "Right Use of Will" series of books, addressing the places where we are not free, not only outwardly, but also where we have imprisoned ourselves inwardly. This profound series is about bringing true Heart balance between the polarities and inevitably goes into very dark, old places that most of us would do anything to avoid.
To get a taste before you buy, there are hours and hours of Tsarion available to listen to - free - by searching under his name within youtube; his books - currently three - are well worth while. First this "Atlantis" book, then "The Irish Origins of Civilization" Vol I and Vol II; followed by "Astro-Theology & Sidereal Mythology", all available via his website. [2012 note: now all available via kindle, including his latest books, "The Trees of Life" vols I and II. They all offer wonderful information; if even some of this stuff is true (and he backs up a great deal of what he writes), our true history is very different from what we are taught.
Related to this are Jordan Maxwell's "The Brotherhood of the Illes" - another blow-your-mind book available free on the internet... and Santos Bonacci (starting with As Above so Below' (especially part 2) and also his 'Sovereignty-Roman Law')... well you need to experience them for yourself. You may also benefit from Frank O'Collins' monumental body of work, available free from the Ucadia websites, the result of 26 years of work.