== Sights & places you'll see with this itinerary ==
* Acropolis monuments
* Ancient agora and surroundings
* Archaelogical pedestrian paths and directions.
* Hills of Athens
* Museums of Athens
* Gazi nightlife
* Presidential guards at Syntagma square
* Panathenaikon Olympic Stadium
* Presidential Palace
* Ermou shopping Street
* Plaka old historical neighborhood
* Enjoy the famous greek cuisine in some of the best restaurants and taverns
and much more!
== What does the itinerary include ==
* A 71 - page PDF file.
* 19 maps and walking directions for each place you will visit
* Tips for hotels, restaurants, cafes, bars, transportation, tickets.
* My contact information for any additional help or advice you will need.
* Information and details about Athens beach coast (other places to visit).
* Numerous pictures to help you know what not to miss
== Itinerary Table of Contents ==
* How to Use This Guide
* About the Author -- Information about myself and how to contact me if you have additional questions.
* The 3-day highlights itinerary -- I provide a detailed itinerary with activities, times and specific instructions.
* Transportation Tips on getting around Athens
* Restaurants -- General recommendations on finding great places to eat
* Other Place to See -- If you've got extra time in Athens, I highlight and recommend different areas that didn't make the cut into the 3 -day itinerary.
== Why you should buy this Guide instead of another? ==
* All the information is current and updated.
* Suggestions, tips and itinerary is made by a local who lives in the city.
* In this itinerary you will go to locals places, beyond the tourist traps.
* Includes suggestions for places and locations ideal for photography.
* Save time and go to the places worth seeing and doing.
== Who is this guide for? ==
* The first or second time visitor of Athens who wants to receive experiences and knowledge from its travel.
* People who enjoy walking around a city
Let me show you my city and guide you through this itinerary to the places that make Athens unique.
Wish you a great city break to Athens! Have a great time!