Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 11-20 of 111 questions
votes
votes
Yes, open the configuration and go to wireless then under the Professional tab you will see Enable Radio (You need to disable both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Frequencys individually), change Enable Radio to NO then change Frequency then change Enable Radio to NO, then go to the botom of the page and click APPLY.
22 Feb 2015 by John Kibble
votes
Possibly! Does your current router provide Quality of Service (QoS) settings, if so, you usually have to set the maximum line speed. If that's set to 25Mb, you'll never get any higher speed than that regardless of what the line can deliver! Also keep in mind that ISPs often quote the maximum possible line speed, that doesn't mean that's what you'll get.
23 Mar 2015 by Oliver Keeling
votes
It will connect to the service providers modem. If BT then they provide a modem for infinity. The latest BT infinity homehub has the modem and router as one unit. You need to ensure that you can use your own router if thats what you want to do by being able to plug it into the modem output and diabling the homehub router function.
26 Feb 2014 by M. G. Waller
votes
Update: It works on 240v. You will need to swap out the power cable with the old one of course Is the unit still under warranty? You could RMA the whole unit back to ASUS If it is.
21 Dec 2014 by Sergio Cali Corleo
votes
Hi TigerTeeth. Yes the ASUS RT-N66U is an excellent router (not a modem-router). It's wireless capabilities are second to none, probably best in class. Unsure if there's a newer model been released though? Please double-check that you can configure your netgear to only act as a modem. In my experience, adsl gateway devices which combine a modem and router are sometime tricky/impossible to configure to connect to another router. There are some very low cost modems - I've written a review on amazon about 2 different modems if that helps.
10 Aug 2014 by Ciren Jules
votes
I haven't tried it with regular copper wire ADSL but I can't see a reason why it wouldn't improve the WIFi performance there too. And you'll get 2 additional WiFi networks to choose from!
31 Oct 2014 by AceH
votes
You need to be able to turn you old router / modem in to modem only mode then you can do everything from the asus
21 Oct 2014 by MR G HOWLETT
votes
Yes, we have an Apple TV connected and use AirPlay frequently without any trouble.
24 Dec 2014 by Kevin Rogers
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers