Asus PB287Q 28 inch Widescreen Ultra HD 4K Monitor (100M:1, 300 cd/m2, 3840 x 2160, 1ms, DP/HDMI/MHL)
- Ultra High 4K defintion - 4x the resolution of full HD 1080p with 157ppi for stunning details and image quality
- Exclusive GamePlus function provides an accurate and perfect gaming experience
- Experience any MHL-suported mobile device on scren while simultaneously charging the device
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Open your eyes to breathtaking levels of detail with the Asus PB287Q True 4K ultra-high definition (4K UHD) monitor. The PB287Q features a 16:9 aspect ratio that delivers next-generation 4K UHD visuals, with resolutions up to 3840 x 2160.
From the Manufacturer
Asus PB287Q 28 inch Widescreen Ultra HD 4K LED Monitor
4K Ultra-high Definition Visuals - High Pixel Detail
Open your eyes to high levels of detail with the ASUS PB287Q True 4K ultra-high definition (4K UHD) monitor. The ASUS PB287Q features a 16:9 aspect ratio WLED display that delivers 4K UHD visuals, with resolution up to 3840 by 2160. With a pixel density of 157 pixels-per-inch (PPI), the PB287Q provides over 8 million pixels, four times the pixel density of standard Full HD displays for astonishingly detailed visuals – allowing you to experience more onscreen real estate and high image clarity that have to be seen to be believed. The PB287Q also delivers an 1 ms GTG fast response time and a 60 Hz refresh rate for ultra-smooth gameplay.
Welcoming Prosumers and Gamers
Welcoming prosumers and gamers alike to the 4K UHD Club Impressive Real 10-bit Colours and 1 ms Response Time
Real 10-bit colours means the ASUS PB287Q provides smooth colour gradations for a better transition between hues. The PB287Q also delivers an impressive 1 ms (gray-to-gray) fast response time and a 60 Hz* refresh rate for fluid and responsive visuals needed to experience today’s games to their fullest.
* PB287Q can support true 4K UHD content at 60 Hz refresh rate via DisplayPort 1.2.
Enhanced Connectivity Options
The ASUS PB287Q features extensive connectivity options that include DisplayPort 1.2 for true 4K UHD content support at refresh rates of up to 60 Hz, HDMI and a second HDMI port that supports MHL**. You can also use the MHL with HDMI connection to view content from your mobile device on the PB287Q while simultaneously charging the mobile device.
ASUS Technologies for Better Image Quality
Incorporating some of ASUS proprietary technologies into the ASUS PB287Q to give you a truly vivid visual experience. The PB287Q features the splendid plus video intelligence technology that optimises videos and images by enhancing colour brightness, contrast and sharpness. Splendid plus features extra two modes – reading and darkroom – in addition to the scenery, standard, theater, sRGB and night view modes. Low-blue light and flicker-free technologies also reduce the strain on your eyes after long-time usage.
ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale
ASUS QuickFit virtual scale’s onscreen alignment grid overlay also helps you align and preview actual-size photos and documents on screen prior to printing, thereby adding to the overall flexibility and productivity aspects of the PB287Q display.
Say Hello to Extraordinary Comfort Your Viewing Experience Matters
The PB287Q features a slim profile and an ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments so you can always find that ideal viewing position.
The PB287Q is also VESA-mountable, enabling wall-mount capability.
4K Detail. More versatility
Professional 28 ich 4K UHD monitor with 3840 x 2160 resolution, 1 ms GTG response time and 60 Hz refresh rate
- See every detail in 28-inch true 4K display with 3840 x 2160 UHD resolution, 157 pixels per inch and real 10-bit colour
- Get the fast 4K experience possible with 1 ms GTG response time and 60 Hz refresh rate
- Connect to everything you own with HDMI, HDMI/MHL and DisplayPort
- Adjust for maximum comfort with ergonomic tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments plus wall-mount capability
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Solid base and stand; everything clicks and screws together well (no creaks or fiddly bits of plastic that might snap off).
2. After a little bit of playing around with settings it was set up. I'll probably play around with some of the smaller settings later but that would only be tweaking.
3. The screen is very good to look at, it has a matt finish and it looks cool and professional.
4. Outlook and Excel/Word side by side, plenty of space.
5. I told my wife I needed it for work (which I do) but I didn't tell her that I had also bought Elite Dangerous (she wouldn't understand why). Elite looks great and I've now a renewed interest in playing World of Tanks.
6. Some argue the loss of vertical height is too big a price to pay. For me there is more than enough vertical height to fill your vision. On the horizontal, I like consciously moving my eyes to take in what is displayed. It makes you feel that the game is going on around you as well as in front of you.
7. Internal speakers are sufficient nothing more. I suppose if you're going to drop £350 on a monitor then you can afford to get a half decent set of external speakers. I have some Harmon Kardon Sound sticks and they do the job.
8. I suppose this Asus is the more sober choice over a 27" BenQ but I'm a 46 year old, white collar professional.Read more ›
The screen is matte and colour quality is very good. Don't expect NEC or Apple level colour accuracy with this, but with a little calibration the results are excellent.
The stand is good and heavy and keeps the display well anchored. The port access at the back however is irritatingly recessed, leading to the dreaded "reach in and scrape around" approach to plugging in cables.
The menu system is on screen using buttons hidden around the back of the monitor. It's a little fiddly to use because the buttons never line up with the menu items - leading you to count in from the edge or guess. Luckily I don't use these often.
Confirmed working in OS X Yosemite with Late 2013 Macbook Pro retina 13" (although not at 60z) and Late 2013 quad core Mac Pro with D300s (at full 60hz)
Install SwitchResX to run this display in 1080p with hiDPI to have a 28 inch retina display.
NOTE: you really do need a good GPU or 2 to run games on this monitor at 2160p (4k) I have Xfire R9 290s. Xfire averages 60fps with single GPU averages 30fps. You DO NOT need Anti-Aliasing at 4K unless your pixel peeping. If you can afford the extra performance, then knock yourself out (up until 2x or 4x MSAA) but don't waste performance on AA if it means losing out somewhere else.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The first one I bought had one pixel error, so returned and got another one. Excellent quality, brilliant colours. Love the black and white on it. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Tamas Koncsik
I've had this screen for a day and I'm in love with it. I love the 21:9 resolution and games and films look really nice on the AH-IPS panel. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Alexander Robins
4k is beautiful. Works well. Just be sure that you enable display port 1.2 on the onscreen menu, and never drive it with something other than displayport.Published 9 days ago by Andrew
Great monitor only 2 issues, As many other reviews have said the back panel is a bit annoying to insert cables into and the one other issue is that the monitor comes default with... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Matt A.
Husband loves it. However it is not getting flickers in screen every so often and only had it less than a yearPublished 17 days ago by Tiff
I have been using one of these monitors for about a year now, and I can tell you it was one of my best purchases. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Niki
Fantastic product; highly recommend. Speakers are useful for less onerous tasks.Published 23 days ago by RUPERT
After using this monitor for 6 months, initially loving it, now I hate it. Image quality and the visual part are excellent. Same is the stand, adjustable and convinient. However! Read morePublished 27 days ago by Andy