I bought this notebook headphone from Amazon itself (NOT Amazon Marketplace) September 2012 for my HP Pavilion dm4 laptop. I decided to settle for this headphone after reading the reviews and making a good sense out of it. The delivery took about four days to arrive my residence in Manchester. Based on my observation and use, here are the Pros and Cons:
1. The sound quality if used on a laptop that features HD sound card is really amazing. It is crystal clear, producing excellently bass quality, mid range and very crispy soprano. For sound quality, it got my five stars. Note: I tried it on a friends dell laptop with no HD sound card, the sound quality was very poor. Hence I recommend you use it only for a laptop with HD sound card.
2. It has attractive design and noise cancelling effect as well.
3. It fits perfectly in ear and very light.
5. Cable length is very good.
6. The microphone is also crystal clear and very good for skype or personal recordings.
7. Microphone jack is optional depending on your laptop. It could be safely attached to the provided porch when not needed.
1. Cable is thin and very flexible - making the device very delicate as it could be broken at anytime.
2. Volume range is very short making it a little more like on/off rather than a volume control.
OVERALL: This is a very lovely noise-cancelling HD sound device that does exactly what it says and I recommend it strongly for all customers looking for deep bass headphone with crystal clear mid to high range sound for a laptop with HD sound card. It got my five star rating.