This is almost like buying the individual packets at "buy 4, get 1 free" because that it the price saving.

I bought these because we had previously bought individual packets and kept buying one more as they make great presents & stocking fillers. Kids love them for their novelty value and seeing the difference between this and normal ice cream.

The ice cream crumbles easily. The texture is slightly odd but I think that that adds to the experience. The double choc chip was good.
on 12 August 2014
Very quirky! A very interesting snack that got shared around. The ice cream itself has an interesting texture, was sweet and crunchy yet still tasted of ice cream! :D recommend!
on 22 October 2015
Tasted like ice cream my year 5 class loved this space food
on 31 December 2014
Really good seller. Great product. I bought this as a novelty gift but it turned out to be more than just a novelty. All the ice cream flavours were really tasty. Also, my order was delayed during the Christmas period. I contacted the sellers who immediately sent another order free of charge so as I would have my order for Christmas. Top marks all around!!
on 27 October 2014
Wrong items arrived...was not a pack of 5 ice creams but 5 packs of anything. I ordered extra items because I wanted some variety but did not need to spend the extra money. Emailed the company saying that it was not 5 packets of ice cream and got NO response!
on 6 March 2016
I bought this product for my classroom during our "Space" subject, and as usual, it was a great hit :)
Yes they where a little broken but it taste just the same any way and the kids didn't care.
on 15 February 2016
Bought these for my son who is 5 and interested in all things space. They arrived the next day. He has eaten two while in his 'spaceship' and loved them. Would buy again.
on 26 June 2016
It's basically freeze dried ice cream, but don't expect it to be ice cream again.

Tasty and a great treat for kids
on 3 February 2016
Hard to eat but is nice (don't know how astronauts would eat this as it would just crumble everywhere)
on 16 June 2016
Excellent item, service and delivery. Highly recommended. Thank you.