on 6 February 2012
After buying quality lighting for the rest of my home I decided to get this more affordable light for my bathroom.
Although not particularly expensive I am still left wondering where my money went - It looks very cheap. The glass is brittle and chipped off at the edge where it fits onto the retaining spring (and this was after I bent the springs back slightly to aid fit). Best look elsewhere.
on 26 June 2013
After having spent £119 on the Firstlight Atlantis LED Flush Fitting Diffuser with Chrome Trim, White, to find that I paid all that money for a plastic light that after 5 days the transformer had blown and the light no longer worked, I refused to spent that kind of money on a light again. So after spending £45 on a similar looking light, I was pleasantly surprised. It arrived in perfect condition and looks good, with no bolts or screws showing, which is the case in many of similar styles. I am happy with the purchase..