on 6 September 2010
These lake balls arrived promptly and are in first class condition, free of any significant blemishes. They really are 'as good as new' and at a fraction of the new price. If you are inclined to lose a few balls from time to time, these are a sensible buy.
on 8 July 2011
To me the difference between a £3 ball and a 25 pence ball is £2.75 , I'm quite capable of losing both , work it out . If you were a great golfer you would not be looking at these balls , so lads buy these and let's duff together
on 15 May 2013
Good item, bought 2 x 40 golf balls but only received 79 balls in total. counted the shipment several times but it was still one short.
could have given 5* but now you know how it feels to be 'one' short too!
on 24 June 2014
For a newby on the fairways, not wanting to spend a lot on balls that will just end up in hedgerows was a must, but did not think I could get professional quality kit at this price in good condition! A few pen marks and a couple of scuffs in a batch of forty is a no brainer for me, highly recommend. Even friends are wanting to borrow some (and they can actually play).
on 4 April 2014
I have had lake balls and 2nd handers before. The quality of these has been mixed. However these balls are all top grade and basically look like brand new balls. I like the feel and spin of Noodle and they do not skin,scrape or split easily. You are getting a bargain with these.
on 24 July 2011
Good product, I did expect some "new" variety of Noodle balls as they were Lake balls but they were all the older type with small lettering. Decent quality all the same and I would probably buy again.
on 10 October 2013
These are one of the best golf balls that I have ordered from Amazon not sure what to think when it said Lakeballs, but my standard of golf they suited me. I play off 18.
on 31 October 2015
Brilliant price and excellent product - some pen marks on some of them but you expect this with second hand balls, otherwise brilliant quality.
on 4 February 2014
Noodle golf balls are my friends and my favourite golf balls, these are of high quality for lake balls and most hardly used........great buy.
on 27 September 2013
Good service and prompt delivery.... I shall come back again with this level of customer service! A very large Thank you....