on 5 February 2013
I sometimes don't get the chance to grab a metro so this is ideal allowing me my daily metro fix without having to leave the house.
on 31 January 2013
I really enjoy reading this newspaper and was delighted when this app became available. Once installed it automatically downloads the current days newspaper (25mb ish).

Having used this app for the past few days I have found it very good. The text is very clear and easy to read, but it is a little too large, and cannot be re-sized. The app displays the paper in portrait. This works fine, but it would be nice to have the choice of viewing landscape too.

In summary a great app and a great newspaper. The only slight disappointments are the lack of customisation. It would be nice to re-size the text and view the paper landscape. That aside I highly recommend this app.
on 4 February 2013
Very ood free on line newspaper makes keeping up to date easy without manually having to go via the internet
on 5 February 2013
This is quite good and works well. You can down load each day if you wish to read a free London paper
on 21 January 2013
Happy to see metro now on kindle fire. Works well and gives me my metro fix for the day. Well done metro for remembering there aren't just Apple users out there
0Comment|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2013
As a free app the news media is ahead of it rivals and as a whole it is of good reading (sports, entertainment etc.)
on 21 January 2015
I got this app for my mum who now finds it difficult to read the normal newspaper print due to eyesight problems.

Its nice and easy to use - you just swipe from story to story and articles are grouped under categories, news, metro digest, guilty pleasures, games/puzzles etc. However many articles are only partly displayed ie. a good chunk of the article is missing on the right hand side as if the article is too big to fit on the 7 inch screen so you have to guess what should be there. So ended up deleting it and using Mail Online instead. I noticed that although they state it is for tablet use when downloaded it clearly states PHONE edition! Has anyone else noticed this? If this could be fixed then I would definitely get it again.
on 4 February 2013
A good quick source of information. Easy to use. Does lack a little depth. It is something I will use regularly.
on 24 January 2013
I have always enjoyed Metro, and to be able to have it on my Kindle to read at any time is a bonus. The news is up to date and very readable.
on 6 February 2013
Great content, quick download of content, just wish you had the option to read in landscape, as some text is small. Would be even better if you could get the kindle to use its audio reader so that I could listen to the news whilst I drive to work !