- Paperback: 241 pages
- Publisher: Temple University Press,U.S.; Reprint edition (1 Jun. 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0877223521
- ISBN-13: 978-0877223528
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 2.5 x 25.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 786,277 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Asian American Literature: An Introduction to the Writings and Their Social Context Paperback – 1 Jun 1984
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Kim tracks major themes, analyzes stereotypes and discusses the search for social identity, women's roles, and responses to America's racism." --New York Times Book Review "Kim does an excellent job. The book is a comprehensive view of what has been going on in both the social and literary histories of Asian America." --Luis Francia, Asiaweek Literary Review
Inside This Book(Learn More)