- Hardcover: 322 pages
- Publisher: ConchBooks (31 Dec. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3925919562
- ISBN-13: 978-3925919565
- Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 16.4 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 927,526 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Asia Pacific Reef Guide: Malaysia, Indonesia, Palau, Philippines, Tropical Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand Hardcover – 31 Dec 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Over 1000 photographs of coral reef animals taken in their natural habitat. This volume concentrates on Pacific waters only. The geographical area of the "Asia Pacific Reef Guide" therefore includes Malaysia and Indonesia in the south, the Gulf of Thailand and the Vietnamese and Chinese coasts in the west, and in the north all islands of tropical/subtropical Japanese waters in the East China Sea. It includes pictures and information about bony fishes, crustaceans, mussels, snails, cephalopods, hydrozoans, corals, anemones, flat and segmented worms, sea urchins, squirts and sponges.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
However the subject is too broad for a small book and lacks variety.
Better to have two books on reef fish and reef creatures for a diver!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Physical
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Oceanography
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Aquatic Creatures
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences