In 2007, the Dow Jones index hit an all-time high of 14,164, but in 2012 it started under 12,000. Measured in real, inflation-adjusted terms, it was 20% down from its 2000 level.Investors are slowly waking up to the fact that this is a long-term bear market that could last a decade or more.
If you aren’t careful, that could decimate your wealth – but if you get it right, you could profit spectacularly.
In this ground-breaking essay, investment expert John Carlucci explains how you can make just as much money when prices are falling as when they are rising – but you have to invest in a completely different way.
Written in clear accessible language, it is the one book no serious investor can afford to be without.
It will help you immediately understand -
- How the stock market changed in 2000 making the "Buy and Hold" strategy not just obsolete but deadly for investors.
- The "big picture" of the market and economy, explaining why we are shortly headed for a collapse worse than 2008 - 2009 that will last for at least another decade.
- Why stock brokers, mutual funds and financial advisors deliberately let their clients get wiped out in the crash of 2008 - 2009.
- The simple tactic your broker "forgot" to tell you about that will bullet-proof your investment account against any market down turn.
- An amazingly effective stock market indicator that accurately predicts when to exit the market before a down turn and when to re-enter for maximum profit.
- A detailed plan for how to take advantage of a trading opportunity that could net you 400% profit or more in the next two years.
- Gold vs. silver. Which is better for investors?
“Ashes to Riches” will give you an in-depth understanding of our current volatile financial world. You will see our new economic landscape through a different set of eyes and be empowered to take full advantage of it
John Carlucci is an investment adviser and active trader in equities and funds
"Ashes to Riches: How to Profit Spectacularly During the Economic Collapse of 2012 to 2022" is a practical guide to help the average investor survive and thrive in the economic collapse of the next ten years.
"A brilliant, easy-to-understand guide to how to profit in these treacherous markets" - Matthew Lynn, Wall Street Journal Marketwatch columnist.