Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 May 2009
I'm sorry, this is going to be a cop-out! I have little to say other that this is really a wonderful work, operating on several levels, and full of unexpected information. Please look at www.amazon.com for some heartfelt, detailed and enthusiastic reviews, of not only this book, but others written by Christopher Penczak.

I have a large library of books of a similar genre, and this author is a revelation. There is a strong Theosophist basis to his belief-system, and he comes across as a warm, human being, totally honest, and somehow completely trustworthy. Information of the kind found in this book has to be felt by the heart as much as with the head, and there is a solidity, and a depth to this content that resonates totally with me. Also, his writing style is both engaging and intelligent, without patronising or any New Age frippery. He is a person with whom I could really navigate the cosmos with complete trust, or just sit with in silence on a hillside, and be content. His photograph shows someone absurdly young considering the extreme wisdom underlying the information in the book, so I can only conclude that he is a very evolved soul. I am astounded and gratified to have so suddenly found this man. Expect another review when I have read more of this book. In the meantime, as I say, go and look at the reviews on amazon.com.
on 22 October 2015
Penczak is writing about ascension here. Also refer to Diana Cooper books to expand your view on the subject.