Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.95 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £9.26 UK delivery
Asbach Original 3 Years (Uralt) Old Brandy 70 cl
|Price:||£21.82 (£31.17 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£3.63 (14%)|
- The finest grapes from the best wine-growing areas guarantee the outstanding quality of the low wines. Nearly all the grapes are grown in the Charente area of France and form the basis of the superb bouquet and unique taste of Asbach.
- Cooper stills are used to distil the wines twice in accordance with tradition and with special care. A "raw spirit" is created in a first sgate and is perfected to produce a "fine spirit" in the second stage of distillation. The elaborate distillation process "on yeast" ensures the high quality of the distillates.
- The Asbach casks are traditionally made of finest Limousin oak without the use of nails or glue. The casks are all small, they can only hold around 300 litres each, and support the natural interaction between wood and distillate.
- The distillates mature for a minimum of 24 to 46 months in casks of Limousin oak. This period is considerably longer than is required by law. The distillates slected for the finest Asbach qualities are, however, stored for a substantially longer period.
- 2015 Silver Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- The Uralt Edition has recently been relaunched as the Asbach 3 Year Old and is the same product
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Asbach original the spirit of wine Aged 3 Years ennobled by the secret Asbach maturing and refining process.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Thus it was a wonderful present for my friend who spent the last 40 in the RAF
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A unique brandy that might not be to everybody's taste, but certainly worth the experience in my opinionPublished 1 day ago by Anomalous
Dads favourite . Haven't found it in the shops nearby . A treat for his birthday.Published 17 days ago by Mrs Frances P McIntosh
For something only 3 years old it tasted fantastic. Brought a few bottles for presents, had to go out and replace them on Christmas eve (I'm not ashamed!)Published 18 days ago by Gordon Pryra
Tasted as good as I remembered , and went down a treat on theses cold dark eveningsPublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer