Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Jul 2007 10:29:07 BDT
I did not find the reviews helpful at all, being an artist, as only one mentioned anything. It was liking reading say, War and Peace for writers, and then at the end adding doobedoobedoo for artists. Could someone please do a bigger review for the artists section of the book.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Sep 2008 10:29:52 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 20 Jan 2009 01:52:58 GMT]

Posted on 3 Sep 2011 22:12:51 BDT
The whole concept is a farce. None of the agents are interested. And representation for artists is non-existant. The only people making money out of this publication are the publishers. I've had a dozen and more books published over the years, 3 of the them bestsellers, and yet I cannot find myself an agent! Publishers will not look at anything nowadays unless its come to them via an agent. I have this disheartening feeling that I shall die with a backlog of fiction surrounding my despondent corpse, that will never see the light of day. The worse thing is I KNOW this stuff is good, and there is nothing I can do. Agents lists are full & publishers won't touch you
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  10 Jul 2007
Latest post:  3 Sep 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2007 (Writers' & Artists' Yearbook)
Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2007 (Writers' & Artists' Yearbook) by Ian Rankin (Paperback - 24 July 2006)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (10)