This is a set of four art books from Marvel movies. Each of the books was sold separately, although you'll find that it probably cheapest to buy them together in this bundle. Also, the thick outer slip box is exclusive to this set, as is a folded poster that's included as well. I own the Hardcover Editions, and would recommend that version - although a bit more expensive, it's higher quality and will be easier to control.
These books are big and heavy, and the pages are full of vibrant colors. Photos are mostly high quality. The images used in the books includes conceptual artwork, paintings, and CG models. You will also find plenty of set photos and stills from the movies. There are also marketing/promotional materials, such as movie posters. One of the great things about these books is that there are a lot of alternate designs/art that did not make it into the movie - so you can see how the production design progressed over time.
Below is a detailed list of the imagery you'll find in the books:
IRON MAN - Iron Man: The Art of Iron Man the Movie (Graphic Novel Pb)
- Iron Man suit concept art
- Photos of the Iron Man helmet and other pieces of armor
- Iron Monger concept art
- Tony's Workshop & Malibu Home
- Stark's cars/jet
- Storyboards from various sequences in the movie
IRON MAN 2 - Iron Man: The Art of Iron Man 2
- Stark's Hall of Armor
- The suitcase suit progression
- Stark Expo concept art/logo designs
- Whiplash concept art
- Hammer Industries weapons - Army, Navy, Marine drones
- Black Widow & Nick Fury costume designs
- Storyboards of Stark Expo drone attack sequence
- Stark's Monaco car and racing suit.
THOR - Thor: The Art of Thor the Movie
- Thor comic book to screen comparisons
- Costume designs for Thor, Loki, Odin, etc.
- Dozens of various designs for Thor's hammer
- Asgard city and technology concept artwork
- The Destroyer design
- Jotunheim landscapes and creatures
- Frost Giants and their weapons
- Theatrical Movie Poster designs
CAPTAIN AMERICA - Captain America: The Art of Captain America - The First Avenger
- Captain America comic book art
- Costume sketches for Cap, Peggy Carter, Howard Stark, etc.
- Dozens of various designs for Cap's Shield
- Details of Steve Rogers transformation
- Red Skull design concepts
- Hydra weapons, including cosmic cube
- Hydra vehicles - tanks, train, airship, etc.
- Theatrical movie poster designs
This set includes every art book from Marvel's Phase One, except for "The Avengers". You can purchase that separately here: Avengers: The Art of Marvel's The Avengers.
Unfortunately, there was never an art book made for "The Incredible Hulk" (although I'd love to see one).