Whether you're playing alone or ripping it up on split-screen co-op, Army of Two will leave you craving for more - and at Amazons price of £10.99 this game is a must-have for anyone wanting a game that clearly has quality to it.
Straight off the bat - this game is really, really good. The characters are believable, the dialogue is well thought out (no cheesy one liners here!) and the game play is fairly solid.
- Impressive graphics
- Good enemy A.I. (so long as you play on normal difficulty or higher)
- Clear storyline. Great characters. (complete with great cut-scenes)
- Great Co-Op shoot 'em up.
- Moderately easy to gain achievement points.
- Original and fun ideas for Xbox Live play.
- 2 content downloads - one is FREE and adds 2 extra levels to the game.
- Some levels have annoying bits of clipping which can make some enemies frustrating.
- Xbox Live ranked matches can be few and far between.
- Story can seem somewhat short for obsessive gamers.
I gave this game 5 out of 5 simply because I could only really find one fault with the game that I felt could affect someone buying it and that is the fact that Xbox Live gamers might find the online matches sporadic (unless you have 3 other friends who own the game). This has not affected the 5 stars I have given this game simply because it does not best reflect how good the quality of the game is.
I would definitely recommend this game. I love it! With a sequel on the way, there's a lot of promise in a good series of games here and if you're in need of an extra online gamer for Army of Two, count me in! (Gamertag: CyberChristFF)