- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 259 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: 139239
- ASIN: B000C1VWTA
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 23 Feb. 2007
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (298 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,425 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Armani Code Eau de Toilette spray for Men 50 ml
|Price:||£36.06 (£71.73 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£8.94 (20%)|
- An eau de toilette aftershave for men
- Men's fragrance with top notes of bergamot and lemon
- Middle notes of star anise and olive blossom
- Base notes of leather and tobacco
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Armani Code by Giorgio Armani was launched in 2004. This is an oriental spicy fragrance for men and Armani's first oriental men's fragrance. The bottle is inspired by satin lapels of an Armani black tuxedo. Armani Code was the winner of the Fifi Fragrance Award of the year in Men's Luxury 2006. Code is the first oriental fragrance for men from Giorgio Armani. Eternally sensual, in a pure and understated way, it combines elegance and sophistication. Code combines a citrus concoction of bergamot and lemon with very soft notes of olive tree blossom, warmed with Guaiac wood and tonka bean for a strong, wooded aftershave that can last all day. Giorgio Armani Code is seductive and modern, and was styled by the Italian fashion house as a "sexy fragrance blend for the contemporary man in the know". The Armani Code eau de toilette spray is a sophisticated and sensual and is the ideal scent for a modern man with an edge.
Giorgio Armani was an Italian fashion designer particularly noted for his menswear. In 1975 he presented his first collection of menswear followed later that year by a range for women. The Armani brand expanded through the early 80s offering a variety of collections and ranges from clothing through to accessories. Giorgio Armani Beauty launched their first fragrance in 1982 and this is part of a long succession of fragrances. The Armani Fragrance collection currently has over 70 perfumes.
Code FIL: B29528/1
Size: 50 ml
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
(1) that although cellophane wrapped the box had some scraping marks on the edges as if used (2) the writing on the box was an off white, again as if used, and the genuine boxes have grey coloured 'Armani' and white coloured 'Code' just like the picture beside this review! (3) having opened the box the bottle head was black and the genuine ones are grey, as per the picture once again and this top is kind of ill-fitting.
With my doubts rising I got my current bottle out to compare the contents and there is a obvious difference in smell with my new bottle being inferior. Further to this I examined the current bottle and it has a label stuck to the bottom with serial numbers, etc, confirming its validity. Low and behold, the new purchased bottle has nothing.
So, to summarise, taking into account all that has been mentioned, I opine that this purchase is not a genuine article.
The Armani code for men isn't as strong as some other aftershaves for men so the scent is generally subtle, and i've compared to a sample I had from John Lewis, they smell exactly the same. The scent lasts quite a while too.
The smell is really subtle, but also long lasting.
Maybe this is a better choice if you're going to be getting close to people, because it's not the sort of smell you pick up on when walking past the person with it on.
After a number of sprays, I start to love Code more and more. I would recommend interested fellows to try it on your skin rather than a paper strip or a sample.
It is genuinely a scent of "Armani Tuxedo". Approximately 7 hours of longevity on my skin.
All in all. A very modern and elegant fragrance by Armani.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exactly as described and amazing quick delivery. Would definitely recommend!Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer