Size: Pack Of 1Change

on 20 December 2014
Let me say I have two very fussy miniature dachshunds who are very hard to please when it comes to treats, especially those that help fight bad breath and improve dental health. These treats are fantastic and the dogs love them. They have improved the smell of my dogs breath and their teeth appear whiter. They are a good treat to add to your pets diet, as with any treat make sure you deduct what you give from their meals as some dogs are prone to putting on weight quite easily. As a one off every now and again you shouldn't need to deduct from their meals. The treats smell fresh and do a good job at keeping the dogs mouths clean. I have also used these treats as a training aid and have used them as rewards when my dogs do tricks.
on 14 January 2015
as a previous reviewer states they do exactly what it says on the tin sadly they do it for about 5 secs. which is how long it takes my jack russell to chew them. they are way too small and sadly you do not seem able to buy refills for the tin, which is going to stop me from buying again. also this is a bit pedantic but mints should smell minty not beefy :)
on 9 November 2014
The biscuits are rather small so dog didn't chew very long. If they were larger it would make more of a difference to dogs breath.
on 18 November 2013
My dog loves these. He is fussy with treats but will do anything for one of these. Keeps his breath fresh too.
on 6 December 2014
So tiny, especially for a labrador, they're almost like tic-tac mints for dogs. I didn't notice any difference to my dog's breath. Very cute bone shape.
on 10 May 2015
My dog absolutely adores these , he can be very fussy , but can assure any dog owner , these are guaranteed 100% . look after your dogs teeth as well as being a nice tasty treat !
on 8 April 2015
Our dog Charlie loves these! They are helping with his breath and have the added bonus of being easy to store in the car, so we can easily give him a treat for behaving himself!
on 10 April 2015
Even though these 'tablets' are very small , my dog does crunch them , but I can't say they improve her breath,, too early to say whether it removes the tartar.
on 29 October 2014
my dog loves these. she can be fussy and has had teeth removed from before we got her but these help to keep her breathe nice and fresh and her teeth clean.
I only give 1 every other day and it still seems to work. I also give at night where she is less likely to eat for a few hours to make sure everything has time to work.
on 4 September 2015
My doggy loves these and they help to keep teeth clean from tartar good product fast delivery

See one answered question