Arkon Folding Tablet Stand for iPad Air iPad mini iPad and Android Tablet PC
|Price:||£10.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.46 (30%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- having 7 to 12 inch screen size
- stand fits all iPad models, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 4 3 2
- compact folding design and is compatible with all tablet cases
- use on desk, airplane, kitchen, table
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Arkon's IPM-TAB1 is a high-quality folding tablet stand and universal tablet PC holder that is compatible with all tablet PC having 7"-12" screen size, including the Apple iPad Air, iPad 4, 3, and 2, and iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 and 8.0, and Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Google Nexus 10, 9 and 7, LG G Pad 10.1, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9, and Sony Xperia Tablet Z4 and Z. IPMTAB-1 is highly versatile desk or travel stand and can be used to read music or books on a plane, to give lectures and presentations in the classroom, to participate in video conferences in the office, to read recipes in the kitchen, or to watch movies or other programs at home. This package includes Arkon's best-selling IPM-TAB1 tablet stand. Take the IPM-TAB1 anywhere--the universal tablet holder's compact and portable design folds up for easy storage in a purse or travel bag. Non-skid cushioned pads and slotted feet provide stability to the tablet stand and tablet PC.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- slim design that fits easily in bags and pockets when folded up
- seemingly unlimited viewing angles - this was the real reason I wanted it as most stands have 2 or maybe 3 viewing angles, most of which left a glare on the iPad screen in my office - not the Arkon!
- holds the iPad or other tablets in portrait or landscape
- well built - the rubberized coatings on the bottom, the back, and the notches ensures that your prized possession won't fall out or move around
- joints feel well constructed, though I haven't put them through heavy use so far from repeated fold up/down
- lightweight - I still amaze at the sturdiness given the weight of this thing - how'd they do that?
- attractive design - even without the iPad on it, it has that "techie" feel and has driven several people to comment on/ask about it when they spy it on my desk
- none so far
- make one for the iPhone please!
- would be great to have a place to attach a stylus
This is a great product and I would highly recommend this to anyone with a tablet.
To summarize, it should be great for heavier and bigger tablets but I wouldn't buy it for an ipad mini.
It is made of very durable plastic and the ratchet that holds it in place feels strong. The TAB never feels like it will fall out and there are rubber feet to stop the stand sliding about.
Highly recommended if you don't want to keep your tablet in a wallet style case. I have a gel sleeve which works on the stand well.
Hope this was helpful.
Simple. Effective. Stand.
The price is right, the size is right, it doesn't do anything unexpected and it does do everything you want it to.
Wholeheartedly recommended, nothing negative to say whatsoever.
Also allows the iPad to be in landscape or portrait which my friend liked as his case only allowed the iPad to be in landscape mode.
It really is a simple design and likewise this simplicity is represented in a great price (less than £3.00). When folded in travel mode the legs squeeze together and the back panel then folds flat on top of the legs. Think paper fan and you get the idea. It's not tiny but it's small enough to stick in your gadget bag/luggage/handbag. If you are sat on a train/plane/boat with a table rest then this really deals with the strain of leaning over and holding your iPad for hours on end.
Now in terms of stand position it has so many, the notches for the bottom legs allow it to be spread out completely to fit an iPad in landscape mode or closer for Portrait, although even full spread it will still fit Portrait. From this point the back arm is segmented and can be flattened completely up right and folder in quite low allowing you many different angles to suit your uses. The joints have a satisfying clicking range so although it isn't a perfectly smooth range of movements it allows it to be solid and locked at each angle.
Overall it's simple, robust and cheap. I used mine for months without problem and was happy enough that when I lost my first one I wasn't annoyed at having to spend another few pounds to buy a new one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The idea is good. but if you want to put something heavier than a mobile phone, may be this is not the best choice.Published 11 days ago by Lee
3 Yeara Usage Review::
I originally purchased this stand in 2012, and its been used ever since on my bedside table, where I watch videos in bed. Read more
Didn't last long. Cheap and flimsy material that soon became unglued and difficult to use. Wouldn't recommend or ever buy again.Published 1 month ago by Susana