Ring Size: K|Change

on 5 September 2014
I ordered it at 5pm and got it at 9:45 the next morning. Perfect. It's beautiful. Dainty and timeless. It's really pretty, the size is perfect and I am totally in love with it! Now that I have it I think I have got a bargain for the price I paid for it! It's true, the picture does not do it justice.
on 16 January 2015
beautiful ring - good size not too big and not too small - perfect. I love it. excellent value
on 26 July 2013
Did'nt expect too much for the price, but was pleasantly suprised, really lovely, looks a lot more expensive than the cost, the picture does'nt do it justice.
on 18 February 2015
Delivered quickly, beautiful ring, looks more expensive than it was, delighted
on 8 May 2015
Beautiful ring, exactly as described. It's dainty without being too small (even for my big fingers!) and the fit is true to size. Very, very happy with my purchase!
on 30 November 2015
My husband brought this ring for my birthday, it is gorgeous you won't be disappointed