on 27 December 2011
I purchased these earrings as well as the matching necklace as a Xmas gift for my wife. The earrings and necklace looked spectacular and appeared to be of high quality, however, on Xmas Day, when my wife first wore the earrings one of the backs fell off and the earring fell out.
Luckily for us this happened indoors and I was able to find the earring and back on the floor. This would have been an absolute disaster if this had happened during the social engagement that I was considering when I purchased the earrings.
On examination of the backs and swapping the backs on each of the earrings, it became apparent that the backs were of different sizes.
I do not expect that jewelry of this value to fail in this fashion.
As the social engagement was for today, I visited a number of local jewelers with no success to try to buy some white-gold backs, so now I have a very unhappy wife who cannot wear this new jewelry.
As there is actually nothing 'wrong' with the actual earrings, I was hoping to be able to contact Amazon to arrange to ship out some replacement backs as this would have been the quickest and possibly the cheapest way for Amazon to rectify this situation. Unfortunately, there is no simple contact option on the Amazon web site, so the only recourse to me is the return the earrings for replacement. This to me is a totally unacceptable way to deal with a problem of this type.

I have never had less than 5 star service from Amazon in the past and this 1-Star is indicative of my extreme disappointment on this occasion.

M.Ward
on 3 December 2011
I bought these earrings in the black friday deals and am very pleased! Not too small and not too large. Fit beautifully on the ear with a touch of glamour and class. With just that little bit of sparkle in the light or sunshine. Can be used for everyday class or night time glamour! Well made and sturdy earrings!
on 1 June 2012
When I opened the box the diamond earrings looked great however they are unwearable as
the two back studs are different sizes. I have tried swopping them between the earrings,
one immediately just slides off. Would it be possible to send another extreemly small stud? I love the earrings and would like to purchase the matching (white gold and diamond kiss) pendant. I would have given the earrings 5 stars but I can not wear them.
please send a replacement stud.
on 4 June 2013
These earrings have a nice weight to them, and are good quality. The white gold is attractive. However the diamonds aren't very visible, and don't sparkle that much.
on 23 August 2014
They were really nice but the back of the earring didn't fit right with the result I have lost one of the earrings .
on 26 November 2012
I get it as gift for my wife and she really liked it. It is a bit small though so be carful guys, not every women like that
on 10 March 2014
I was very pleased to open my 1carat earring in white gold on Christmas Day.They are just the right size I got the necklace to match . Happy days
on 19 April 2016
Gorgeous!!!! My Daughter loves them.
on 21 August 2014