- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Argento Malbec 2012/2013 75 cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£50.93 (£8.49 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£2.07 (4%)|
- The grape variety used to make this wine is Malbec. It makes big, rich and dark wines. The flavours and aromas are plums, dark chocolate and blackberries with some spice and pepper as well.
- The flavours and aromas are plums, dark chocolate and blackberries with some spice and pepper as well.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Deep-rooted in the soils of Mendoza, produced with plenty of Argentinian soul, and then show cased to the world, Argento embodies the essence of modern Argentina. The story of Argento is simple and clear - Argento is intrinsically entwined with its country of origin. Pour a glass of Argento and you are drinking the Argentinean experience. In 1998 Argento took the opportunity to unlock the amazing potential of Malbec. Now Argento also produce Cabernet Sauvignon, Bonarda, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and more.