- Visit the Whisky Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular whiskies.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.90 UK delivery
+ £4.54 UK delivery
Ardbeg 10 Year Old Malt Whisky 70 cl
|Price:||£40.75 (£58.21 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Matured in a balance of 1st Fill (vanilla sweetness) and 2nd Fill (spiciness) ex-Bourbon American Oak casks
- Bottled at 46% ABV for maximum texture and 'mouth-feel'
- A burst of intense smoky fruit escapes into the atmosphere-peat infused with zesty lemon and lime, wrapped in waxy dark chocolate
- The finish goes on and on-long and smoky with tarry espresso, aniseed, toasted almonds and traces of soft barley and fresh pear
- It was awarded 85 points by Michael Jackson's Book
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Attractive floral meadow flower notes open procedings with lemon meringue pie and dry spices all ensuring that the character continues right through to the rich finish.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ardbeg is described as 'unquestionably the greatest distillery on earth'. It was established in 1815 by the MacDougalls. Ardbeg is located on the stormy and rugged south coast of the island of Islay, off the West Coast of Scotland. This irrepressible, complex spirit is the peatiest and smokiest of all the Islay Malts and yet is perfectly balanced by an intriguing sweetness. Its limited availablity and reputation amongst connoisseurs make Ardbeg a much sought after luxury by those 'in the know'.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you've never had a peaty whisky before - start with this one. You won't be disappointed.
Ardbeg is a true legend in the world of whisky - intensely smoky and peaty, it's the exemplar of Islay malt. Not to be taken lightly, as it packs a powerful burst of long-lasting flavour, this whisky is infinitely satisfying and very special.
I buy it, believing that I'll make it last, but can never resist the temptation of "just another wee dram". Pure, distilled pleasure.
all in all,a great whisky
best i've tasted
you could do a hell of a lot worse than buying this
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my favourite Whiskey and I buy this every year. I got half way through the bottle and watched a fantastic movie called Inside Out. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Pauly
One of the best drams you can buy for the money. If you love islay whisky, if you love smokey whisky or you want a peaty punch give this a go.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
My dads favourite. Smokey and smooth. Worth a try if you get the chance. Pricey in the supermarket but £5 cheaper online.Published 1 month ago by Gary Gibson
the best whiskey in the world i say, couldnt buy anywhere in the shops jeesus, thankyou saved the day againPublished 2 months ago by W. Illiam A. Manders
Bought this for my husband who LOVES his whisky. I purchased this for him for Christmas - but he went rummaging and found it in the loft!! Read morePublished 2 months ago by bpr