- Vinyl Bound: 576 pages
- Publisher: Taschen GmbH; Mul edition (28 Sept. 2007)
- Language: English, German, French
- ISBN-10: 3822818100
- ISBN-13: 978-3822818107
- Product Dimensions: 20.6 x 3.9 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,803,351 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Architecture Now!: v. 5 Vinyl Bound – 28 Sep 2007
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
About the Author
Philip Jodidio studied art history and economics at Harvard University, and was editor-in-chief of the leading French art journal Connaissance des Arts for over two decades. He has published numerous articles and books on contemporary architecture, including TASCHEN's Architecture Now! series, Building a New Millennium, and monographs on Tadao Ando, Renzo Piano, Santiago Calatrava, Norman Foster, Richard Meier, and Alvaro Siza.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Architecture Porn plain and simple. It gives you a snippet of information to allow you to look them up properly. They are basically like visual index'sPublished on 22 Jan. 2011 by Amazon Customer
First of all this book is very small and it dosn't contain a lot in it. A very poor overview of about 80 architects.Published on 1 July 2010 by Mr. P
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Public Buildings
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias