Format: Hardcover|Change

on 21 November 2010
I bought this back in 2007 when I was completing a post graduate diploma in arbitration and it assisted in getting through the final exams. It has a number of useful tips for writing awards for all types of dispute. I still refer to this text on a regular basis in my professional capacity as an arbitrator.
on 24 December 2012
This book is not only a graet asset to Arbitrators, but to all parties involved in the process. Whether you win or lose, you need to understand how the arbitrator reached a decision. The fact that this book is very coherent and clearly written by a highly respected and experienced arbitrator makes it a compulsory reading for, not only arbitrators,litigating solicitors and individuals who wisely submit to the process of arbitration rather than extended litigations.

DR MUSTAPHA M. TAHIR MB:BS MRCGP DFSRH DMLE