VINE VOICEon 26 March 2014
Got these for my son to wear with his combat boots which are not completely waterproof as a passing out present.
He could not believe how warm ,comfy and totally waterproof these were ok the price is a bit high if you think of them as socks but for anyone who has had wet and cold feet then try these you will not be disappointed . 10/10
on 22 March 2014
They were very good. Feet very dry. Washes well good length. Comphy.
Feet did not sweat in them. Would recommend them.
on 12 February 2014
These are very good socks and are keeping my feet dry in these awful conditions, I was very skeptical first as other socks on the market claim they are waterproof but are only water resistant. These are 100% waterproof as they have a protective layer between the fabric according to the instructions on the packet , they feel very soft and flexible and seem to repel water from the outer fabric as well. Will be going back for a second pair next week for my partner. GREAT BUY!!
on 28 March 2014
Keep the water out and keep feet warm, it's a good idea to wear under socks as they can rub a little bit.
on 18 March 2014
works well. A good sock without no doubt but I don't see for the life
of me why they should cost so much ?.
on 17 December 2014
Bought two pairs of these for my son, who rows several times a week, and he reports that in the month he's been using them they have kept his feet warm in the boat and completely dry when he's standing in several inches of icy river water. The price is a bit steep but worth it, I guess, if they stave off hypothermia. (I've only washed them by hand so far because I'm being cautious but the packaging states they can go through a machine wash on the gentle cycle.) So far, a good buy.
on 21 March 2014
Warm & very water proof. keeps feet nice & dry & warm even when shoes are very wet. easy to wash
on 18 May 2014
Use these on wet muddy cycle rides & wet motorcycle rides & have never let me down. Washed them many times & they are still as good as new. can't think of any bad points. 100% happy 100% recommended, will get myself some more.
on 4 January 2015
Brilliant. Completely waterproof and really warm. Have poured water out of my boots after a long motorcycle ride and feet are dry and warm......
on 5 February 2015
Brought these as a golfer and they where quite expensive but thought you only get what you pay for, and wow was i right. They are fantastic, worn with light socks inside they are warm, dry and really just the job for this cold wet winter. who would guess you would get excited about water proof socks but they are brillant. really pleased with my purcahse