Colour Name: yellow|Change

on 22 June 2015
I wanted a waterproof camera for my trip to Mexico and after reading the reviews I decided to buy this one as the price was good and I was going to use it for swimming pool and beach time. I have to say that during my trip I used it A LOT! Taking pics under and out of the water even making videos. The quality is good for not being an expensive camera and the batteries lasted a lot too. It's very small and cute. I took it to adventurous tours and everywhere I went and Im happy with it. So if you are looking for a practical waterproof camera and you dont need extremely good quality in your pictures, this one is a good choice!

I uploaded pics I took with the camera in and out of the water.
review image review image
on 31 August 2012
I was a bit wary about buying this camera as i searched for 2 days for reviews and found none. The title says 10mp but you can actually set it to 3mp, 5mp, 10mp or 16mp, I've set mine at 16mp and this lets me take over 900 photos with a 4gb micro sd card. I thought this camera would be good for my photography course at university and it is great! it takes fantastic photographs and is quick and easy to use. The flash takes around 7seconds to load however but i havent needed to use in underwater as of yet. Fantastic little camera and great for the price, I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a cheap yet reliable little camera! The only thing however is it eats through the batteries, ive used a set of AAA duracell rechargeable batteries and they took about 30photos before dying, so definitely bring a spare set!
review image
on 29 April 2015
Fantastic wee camera. I did lots of research to get a point and click easy to use camera for our holiday in Florida this easter without compromising on quality. This one does what it says on the tin - I was delighted. It is really easy to use. Takes photos and videos - with sound (NB you can only hear the sound once you play back on laptop - there is no facility to listen to videos when viewing on the camera itself). I was also worried about the battery cover (having read other reviews)- but there was no need to be concerned at all - it is very simple - push a tab up then slide the cover to the right, which enables it to spring open. I downloaded my pictures onto laptop easily using the enclosed cable. Great photo quality. I hardly ever write reviews but I wanted to for this as it really did surpass my expectations for the price.
review image
on 4 April 2014
Great cheap little camera that the whole family can have fun with days out or on holiday at the beach or pool
on 4 September 2014
Very satisfied with the item.quick delivery and would recommend
on 4 January 2016
Bought this ready for a family holiday to the Bahamas, but when I was there (Atlantis, Paradise Island) I noticed most of the Americans were using the GoPro equipment in the waterpark - they seemed much more versatile than this one - in hindsight, wish I would have paid more and gone for one of those (use on headband etc).
As my title suggests, the quality is decent enough - although not that much better than those single-use / disposable waterproof cameras we had used on previous holidays, but the problem with those was they had 25 photos or whatever, so a poor one was a wasted shot, whereas with this being digital, just snap away and delete the rubbish ones. And of course those disposable jobs could not take video, this can, so big plus there. I had read a few reviewers comments about the battery life before I bought it - so was ready for that and took plenty of spare batteries on holiday with me ( a good tip - especially if using the video functionality ). Of course 'underwater' snaps will never compare with dry photography, what with the salt, plankton, pool chemicals and everything else that makes water slightly murky, but still thought they would have been a bit better. In summary, decent item that doesn't cost the earth, take plenty of snaps and there are sure to be some really good ones amongst them.
on 30 December 2014
As described - excellent
on 20 August 2015
This is a replacement for two cameras I have had costing 4 times as much as this one. The old saying "You gets what you pays for"! is true don't expect high quality pictures, the screen can be very difficult to see especially outside, unless you use good brand named batteries they won't last long. BUT it's a handy camera so far no regrets in buying it I have taken it kayaking with me and it hasn't leaked cheap but cheerful.
on 6 December 2015
Looked at a lot of different cameras and online reviews before finally ordering this one, mainly because it was cheap. We used it snorkelling in the Red Sea and were really pleased with the results. We got some great photos. It is hard to see what you are trying to photograph underwater to just had to rely on pointing and shooting. This meant a lot of photos were crap as weren't aimed properly but the clarity and colours came out great.
I would also recommend getting a strap that you can tighten on your wrist otherwise it would be easy to drop. I overcame this by taking a push button tightening toggle of a bag we had with us and putting it onto the supplied strap which worked fine.
on 29 May 2016
I wanted an inexpensive camera for some snorkeling and also take pictures of my kids swimming. This one looked good and so I took a chance on it. It's pretty good and I've taken some good pictures with it so far. Cons for me are that the batteries don't last too long but that's not such a terrible thing, just make sure you take spares; it can be hard to see the screen underwater in the sun so somtimes you are not quite sure what you are taking pictures of! It's good for my purpose but if you want something a bit more robust and take your time shooting pictures, it is probably not for you.
review image review image