Colour: Blue/Clear Lens|Change

on 1 July 2015
These are comfortable fit and leave minimal marks on face. However despite persevering through several swimming sessions with different adjustments to strap etc they leak quite badley hence low rating. Very disappointed as had great expectations of these after reading other reviews
on 27 June 2015
This is my second pair and I think I'll stick with these as long as they keep making them (they don't last forever - a couple of years if you swim every day, but I consider that pretty good). No panda eyes and no leaks. Perfect.
on 25 February 2015
I've never worn goggles like these but I've started to wear contact lenses and needed something that was going to be watertight. They've taken a bit of getting used to but I think they are great. They are very clear when swimming and as long as you get the mark fitted just right they are watertight. They do leave a faint red mark on my face and forehead when removed but this soon disappeared.
on 20 April 2013
I don't think any swimming goggle is entirely perfect, but these come close. Good range of vision, comfortable (although I sometimes have difficulty getting them to fit over my nose without a bit of discomfort, with a good seal. Really easy to use quick release straps & hardly any marks left around the eyes...... bonus!
on 5 August 2014
Very well made and clear goggles, I like them!

Great viability and they don't fog up.
Not very traditional in design, a little bigger, heading towards a face mask!

My wife is a very good swimmer and doesn't like their hydrodynamics, that's drag to you and I, I don't think I swim fast enough for that to be a problem!
on 20 June 2015
I have used my Aqua Sphere swimming goggles 3 times. The first time they seemed fine. No fogging up or leaking. The second and third time they leaked really badly. In particular the left side of the goggles just kept filling up with water. I had read the instructions prior to using them and read some of the reviews for this product so I know I'm using them correctly. I kept adjusting the band to see if this was the problem. Got out of the water and dried my face to see if they would fix better on my face if it was dry. It didn't make any difference. I gave up on my third attempt at using them and got out of the swimming baths.
Very disappointed with this product. The only positive thing I can say is that they never fogged up at all, but not that's no good if you can't swim because you have a goggle lense full of water.
on 23 October 2014
I read several positive reviews on this item, however my experience with the Aqua Sphere Vista goggles has not been satisfactory at all. Water leaks inside them. As a contact lens wearer it is important for me to keep my eyes protected from chlorine and other substances in the swimming pool. The straps do not work as well as it is portrayed in a video that I watched. Also the goggles leave marks on my forehead. One of the reasons I bought these goggles was because my old ones left strong marks around my eyes. The Aqua Sphere Vista were expected not to leave strong marks on the face of the wearer.

To add to my bad experience with the goggles, I did not receive any invoice with the product,which I usually get when I order from or through amazon.co.uk
on 15 November 2012
My wife swims every day, so good fitting goggles are a must. After many disappointments we found (after recommendation) that these were excellent, with clear vision, comfort and next to no goggle marks causing the 'panda eyes' that most frequent swimmers talk about. Will buy again!By the way these were the third pair that she has has!
on 3 October 2014
They fit, they are comfortable, they don't leak or fog up and most importantly, they don't leave me with "goggle-eyes". Why did I not find them earlier. I wish they did this size in other colours though. My teenage son has a narrow face, like me, so these fit him, but no self respecting 6ft 2in 15 year old want to wear pink goggles (so I have been informed lol)
on 9 March 2013
I bought these on the recommendation of a friend to whom I complained about the rings left under my eyes by my usual, smaller goggles - lasting longer each each passing year as my skin ages and loses elasticity. They are wonderfully comfortable, adhere to the face as much by suction as by the tightness of the (very easily adjustable) strap, and keep the water out from the moment they're on. Visibility is superb - no more nasty surprises from the man who swims backstroke and wanders into my lane!