on 14 August 2014
These turn completely clear not very long after use, without being exposed to water or anything like that. Just wearing them making them peel until they've become colourless.
That's sad because I bought soooo many similar Crackle glass beads in different colours from other sellers and those are fine! They don't peel or fade like these ones. It's disappointing
on 4 May 2014
Beads were heavier than expected which goes to show good quality. I can't fault the price or the service that I received. I will definitely be ordering more of these for my jewellery making!
review image
on 11 May 2014
These beads certainly looked different than what the picture shows. Having purchased similar beads in the past I was expecting a fine glass crackle effect but in reality you can see what look like flakes of confetti inside that are giving the brown colour, which was a bit disappointing. However, considering the price can't complain too much!
on 25 November 2013
these beads are lovely. the colour is great but the only issue that i have is that they are dipped and i have bought jewellery from stores before that has had dipped beads which peeled.

i have edited this post as after only wearing TWICE they have already pealed!! dont buy!! total waste of money!!
on 15 July 2014
I would highly recommend these beads. I've bought a few items from wholesale beads and charms. It's a really good service and you can contact them directly if you have a problem. They get back to you really quickly and deliver quickly too.
on 13 June 2014
Received the aqua and coffee glass beads promptly. The "coffee" part of the beads is slightly darker than I expected. Would use this seller again as beads fine otherwise.
on 25 March 2014
I used all of these as soon as they arrived. I would recommend this item to others interested in beading projects as they are excellent value for money and they look good too.
on 1 May 2015
the beads didn't have any coffe colour on them at all which is no issue at all as they are stunning and brilliant value for money, girlfriend is pleased thank you
on 2 November 2015
I ordered these to add some color to a dreamcatcher I made and was really happy with the results. They're beautifully colored and arrived in great packaging.
on 15 April 2014
Arrived promptly.
Lovely quality, none damaged.
Would recommend.
These look exactly like the picture and also come in different colours.

See one answered question