on 21 January 2013
I have given this book 4 out of five because although I enjoyed the story and will definitely read the next one, I felt that parts of the book seemed a little rushed and the Author could of expanded on these. Having said that very enjoyable and well worth reading.
on 18 May 2013
What a breath of fresh air held me from start to finish hurry up and give us the next instalment of this adventure I need cheering up and this is just the thing to do it

A great way to pass a rainy afternoon more please
on 12 May 2013
Excellent book would defiantly recommend reading we'll thought out plot can't wait for part two any idea how long that would be
on 30 April 2013
An intriguing concept and a likeable hero. I look forward to the next episode, which will be released this year.
on 11 October 2015
In places this feels like someone power-levelling a games character- you admire them for doing it, but can't help feeling they're missing something on the way. It's a good late-night read, nothing too taxing and you can have a degree of empathy with the protagonist. Also left me wanting to find out what happens next.
on 2 November 2014
I liked the the character and thought his mix of magic and martial abilities was interesting. The story was well written and kept me intrigued right until the end. Looking forward to the next instalment.
on 9 January 2014
The ideas and journey of this book is great. Kelvon is a believable innocent on a personal awareness quest that entices the reader into the wanting more. Looking forward to book 2
on 21 December 2013
Excellent enjoyable fast paced fantasy with excellent characters and an interesting story, very highly recommended and I'll definitely be reading the next book.
on 12 April 2014
Best read before journeyman war smith.well written with an interesting plot.The mental picture it provides is the result of well structured prose.A good read.
on 12 June 2014
Good start to a series I'm enjoying-- nice little twists - good hero's --an escape from ordinary life!! Looking forward to the next one