- Item Weight: 159 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 454 g
- Item model number: MA489ZT/A
- ASIN: B000HZA0KI
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Aug 2006
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
A thinner design. A brighter display. Up to 24 hours of battery life. Just about the only thing that hasn’t changed is the name. The 4GB iPod nano puts 1,000 songs in your pocket.(1)
Look like a rock star
Your music says a lot about you. So should your iPod nano. A super-slim design says you always have room for music — up to 1,000 songs, in fact. Durable anodized aluminum says you won’t let the rough and tumble of everyday life ruin your groove.
Carry a tune (or 1,000)
Choose a 4GB iPod nano and add a soundtrack to your life. Just use iTunes to import your CDs, shop for songs on the iTunes Store, then sync them to iPod nano. Possibly the world’s coolest photo album, iPod nano holds up to 12,500 snapshots.(2) iPod nano plays audiobooks and podcasts from the iTunes Store, too.
Play more encores
Imagine what you could do in a day. Fly around the world. Watch two sunsets. Listen to your iPod nano. Up to 24 hours of battery life(3) means the hits just keep on coming. Whether you’re exercising, commuting, or rocking a road trip, iPod nano may just outplay you.
Light up the stage
While it can't stop the rain, iPod nano might make your day a bit brighter. 40% brighter, to be exact. Album art pops and slideshows stun on the iPod nano’s dazzling display. That means everything looks as good as it sounds.
Go on tour
Add accessories and your music stays with you at home and on the go. Of course, iPod nano itself makes a great accessory. Wear up to 1,000 songs around your neck. Run with up to five days of skip-free music on your arm. iPod nano is the new black (and pink and blue and green and silver).
1. Song capacity based on 4 minutes per song and 128-Kbps AAC encoding; actual capacity varies by content. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
2. Photo capacity based on iPod-viewable photos transferred from iTunes.
3. Up to 24 hours of battery life refers to music playback. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and number of charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
This product's forum
Search Customer Discussions