on 8 May 2015
I’ve lost count of how many of these I have bought now if I’m honest, and there isn’t a room in our house that probably does not have one somewhere either in a drawer or pen pot.

Firstly I can say with 100% certainty after buying this exact same pen from 12 different buyers on Amazon, there are 100s of sellers of this exact same stylus with prices varying wildly. Regardless of any product blurb or seller claims, if it looks like the one in this picture then it is the same stylus.

I have used these with a wide variety of phones from a 3.5” Xperia U, 4” Samsung S3 Mini, 5” Moto G and a 5.7” Samsung Note 3, and have never had a problem using with any phone.

Tablets can be hit an miss, not so great with a 10.1” Samsung Note (2012) and Samsung 10.5” S, yet works fine with most apps on smaller tablets like a Kindle Fire HD or Samsung TabPro 8.4”.

Pros
----------
- Very precise, excellent for writing, tapping and selecting

- No finger prints on the screen

- Dirt cheap if you shop around

Cons
----------
- The silver plastic top cap with pocket clip not only breaks easily, they frequently fall off. This part isn’t secured to the shaft of the stylus in any way, it is simply pushed in, and once it falls out the only way to secure is with glue as you will never get it to push back in.

- Not brilliant for swiping or dragging, initially they are capable of doing so if the screen is clean, but with use over time the tips seem to loose it’s smoothness and starts to stutter across the screen. I have tried cleaning the rubber tip with Mr Sheen when this has started to happen, and it does help but only lasts a few days, as such isn’t exactly a viable solution. So when this starts to happen I tend to throw it out.

- Not so great with 10”+ tablets, still great for typing but some apps/games do not recognise being pressed with the stylus due the small footprint of the tip.

CONCLUSION.
---------------------
A product that’s far from perfect but hard to not recommend. If you own a smartphone and use it often, buy one and a promise you won’t look back, and others will notice as you stop cursing every time you try and type out a text message.

You will want to buy more than one however as everybody and anybody will be asking where you got them from, if you have a spare one they can have and they will get pinched left right and centre.
on 8 August 2013
What can anyone say about this product - it functions perfectly, it's a convenient size and clips in a pocket just like a pen, in fact a colleague tried to open it to get the ball-point. Good value and a quick responsive service
on 13 July 2014
I love my new iPhone 5s and this sulus makes entering text or data so much quicker and easier for me.
on 15 April 2014
Dinky little stylus/pen which works very well with my iPhone 5. I had read that they do not always work with iPhones but this one is fine.
on 22 April 2014
it is an appropriate product to use with my phone, I chose this rating because I love it and I will also recommend it to my friend.
on 7 August 2013
received the stylus within the time stated.
it is very easy to use and is very responsive.
an excellent purchase.
on 29 October 2014
For the price??? It's the best thing ever… I am very happy.. It works well on my iPhone.
on 11 February 2015
Just right for me to use my I phone keypad, fingers too large.otherwise.
on 30 December 2014
Everything a Black Capacitive pen should be. Totally awesome.
on 3 October 2014
Its a lot better using this pen to use my touch screen mobile

See one answered question