Shop now Shop now Shop now Wedding Guest Edit Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more
will this work with Apple time capsule and linksys ac1900 router?
asked by Seb Capel on 4 Mar. 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I cannot answer for the router but certainly works well with my Apple Time Capsule cum WiFi router.
Graybobs answered on 4 Mar. 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've connected my Apple AirPort Extreme to it and it works great. No set up required. I'm sure if you connect the ac 1900 router to it and connect the time capsule it should be fine. The modem is ore programmed and its a plug and go. The modem is not so much hardware compliant but more towards Internet provider settings. So when a router is connected to it , it automatically retrieves the provider settings. Hope this helps
T Hafiz answered on 4 Mar. 2014

A
Works fine with my Apple Airport Extreme but cannot answer for the other kit. It's fairly simple technology and their support is good so I wouldn't have thought there would be a problem. Have you tried contacting them via their website.
Sawday29 answered on 4 Mar. 2014

A
I have the Linksys AC1750 paired with the DrayTek Vigor 120 and all works well but can't comment on the Apple Time Capsule.
G. P. Shedden answered on 4 Mar. 2014
Comments (3) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It will work with the router, just be aware that the DrayTek Vigor 120 is a modem for use with ADSL broadband services only and not for VDSL fibre broadband.
TipTop answered on 5 Mar. 2014
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, according to the specs for that router it supports PPPoE wan authentication, this modem will allow you to offset the authentication to your router (which I guess you are trying to do with a UK ISP and DSL. The time capsule will work fine per above comments.
Adam Sweetman answered on 5 Mar. 2014
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product