on 6 May 2004
It is clear why this book has been endorsed by Apple. It offers a clear, well organised step by step guide to the features of FCE 2 and the included DVD contains everything which is needed to practise using the editing techniques. Novices are introduced to some of the basic concepts of video editing. I recommend this book to anybody trying to get to grips with non-linear video editing.
on 20 November 2004
I cannot praise this book enough and as the previous reviewer said 'It is clear why this book has been endorsed by Apple'. Although I have been using FCE 2 for my editing for the past few months after going through this book I realised I had only been using a fraction of FCE 2 capabilities. While working through the book I put in marker tabs in sections I knew I would want to refer to at a later date when editing. I would highly recommend this book.
on 22 November 2004
I wish ev'ry training book would be like this. Absolutely great ! It guides you step by step, without ever becoming boring or too difficult. Great respect for the author.
on 2 September 2011
This is an excellent book - concisely and clearly written and a joy to use. Covers everything in a logical sequence - highly recommended.