Price:£6.99+ Free shipping

on 3 January 2014
Aside from the (reasonably) good sound quality for the 'genuine apple product', this product is absolutely rubbish.

The right earphone was broken before I even had a chance to use it, with the ear piece falling apart. The casing around the cable jack that you put into the computer/phone etc. is also starting to break!!

Thoroughly disappointed with this product. They are clearly not an apple product (if the price doesn't already give that away). I would not recommend this product to anyone.
on 28 January 2014
These are very poor quality headphones. As soon as I tried them out for the first time, I knew they were fake because the sound was such a poor quality (they were quiet and tinny compared to what I thought were 'bad headphones' which needed replacing!)
I sent them straight back.

You have to pay for postage return as well so this is definitely a waste of time and money. Also, the volume button is cheap and doesn't work.

It seems, the only way that you can buy genuine apple headphones is when they come in the packaging with a brand new apple deivce!

Shocking. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM.
on 15 January 2014
If I could leave no stars I would. Cheap and nasty. Poor sound quality. Avoid at all costs! By from an apple shop.
on 11 December 2013
Not Genuine apple at all, no were near to even fake apple. No markings as in "made in china" and "apple"
the wires are different lengths. the only good thing is they do work
on 28 January 2014
The volume part of the headphones fell apart. Therefore do not believe they are "genuine apple" as stated in the ad
on 24 December 2013
Please read this before you make a decision to spend £ 4.95 on this earphones.

There are so many Fake and suck Apple earphones out there. I actually made a decision on this because of many good reviews and price. Also my original apple earphones is breaking down. All together it pretty convinced me to get a new one. Delivery was quick. As soon as I got the earphones, I straight away plug into my ipod touch. Turn out sound quality is pretty disappointed. There is no ''Bass'' at all. Of course I am not comparing to monster earphones but this just like cheap Chinese quality earphones. First I thought I couldn't hear it properly so I compare with original apple earphones. Nope ! It just sound bad. Also volume control does not work with Ipod touch but it does work on ipad. I would say cheap blackberry earphones is much better.

Anyhow I hope my review would help to make right a decision.

Happy shopping :)
0Comment40 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2014
Anyone who thinks this is even passable sound quality needs to book an appointment with an audiologist ASAP, these are obviously fake or broken.

0/10, If I cannot get a refund for this purchase I will be destroying them as soon as possible.
on 14 March 2014
Not happy with this purchase :( delivery was fast but it was clear they were not Apple ..... I put up with this until I started to get shocks (from static?? ) when I used them..... Waste of money
on 14 July 2014
I am pleasantly surprised at how reliable these headphones are. My Ipods have had quite a few different sets of earphones since I bought them (one in 2006 and one in 2011). I go running two or three times a week and I think that is why the earphones I buy tend to give up quite quickly with all the sweat and bumpy routes as I live in a rural area. Some that I have bought haven't even lasted two weeks. These ones however are fantastic! I bought two pairs in the anticipation that they wouldn't last that long but I am being proved wrong which I am happy about.

So far (a few months in) there has been minimal damage but no problems with sound which is what I bought them for to one pair and absolutely no damage to the other pair. I would definitely buy from this seller again but the bad news for them is I may not have to for a while as these earphones are remarkably reliable.
on 17 February 2014
These were delivered on time.

But that's the only good thing I can say about them. It became immediately clear they were not the genuine Apple product that had been advertised, as I was able to compare them with the genuine Apple earphones I previously had (for 1.5 years, and which I had bought with from Apple with an Apple product).

It was the little tell-tale things, like the lining around the earpiece, which is supposed to make them gentler on the wearer: the genuine Apple's lining is made of a soft rubber, whereas this was much harder material, more plastic than rubber, which made them quite uncomfortable to wear after a while and I have to pull them out after a while to give my ears a break. The same difference in texture of material can be felt in the cable or flex that encases the wiring, and the sleeve of the earpiece: the genuine Apple uses softer material while again these ones are a harder material. Also, if you look at the mesh cap around the earpiece, you shouldn't be able to easily see the micro-speaker underneath the mesh with the genuine Apple ones, but you can quite easily do so with these fakes.

And now the control capsule with these fakes has gone on the blink after only less about a month since I got them and started using them, so that I am just likely as not to be able to control the volume or stop the music altogether, and the mike is as likely to work as not.

I know they cost about £5, but I resent their being advertised as "100% Genuine Apple Earphones" when they are clearly not, which means the buyer is not able to make a well-informed decision about what exactly they are forking out their money for.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse