- Save 10% on Syncwire Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount Holder when you purchase 1 or more Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - 1m White offered by Syncwire. Enter code R3JQVOXC at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £3.00 on Syncwire Bluetooth V4.1 Headphones - Black when you purchase 1 or more Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - 1m White offered by Syncwire. Enter code HBYC8F8Q at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Syncwire Rose Gold Nylon Braided Lightning to USB Cable - 1m when you purchase 1 or more Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - 1m White offered by Syncwire. Enter code 3DNDSP3D at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on Syncwire Nylon Braided Lightning to USB Cable - 2m when you purchase 1 or more Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - 1m White offered by Syncwire. Enter code PFBQ4PWU at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on [2-Pack] Syncwire Nylon Braided Micro USB Cable - 1m when you purchase 1 or more Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - 1m White offered by Syncwire. Enter code MQRTGPLZ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Syncwire Nylon Braided Lightning to USB Cable - 1m when you purchase 1 or more Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - 1m White offered by Syncwire. Enter code JR8DB5NO at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - 2m when you purchase 1 or more Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - 1m offered by Syncwire. Enter code YNIDWZDA at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £3.00 on Syncwire 4-Port International USB Charger[Lifetime Guarantee] when you purchase 1 or more Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - 1m offered by Syncwire. Enter code FW56Q6CP at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
[Apple MFi Certified] Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - Lifetime Guarantee Series - 3.3 ft / 1m for iPhone 6S 6 Plus 5S 5C 5, iPad Air 2, Mini 3, iPod 5th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation - White
|Sale:||£5.29 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£15.70 (75%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Apple MFi Certified - Apple Certified PPID for Syncwire Lightning Cable: 127392-0044.
- Perfect Compatibility - Works with Apple iPhone 6s / 6s plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 5C / 5S, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod Nano 7th Generation.
- Superior Quality - Designed to fit into virtually all cases. Enjoy lightning-fast data transfer, syncing, and charging.
- Outstanding Durability - Original 8 Pin connector with a lightning end.
- Lifetime Guarantee for Your Peace of Mind.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Syncwire design and make Lightning Cables that are built to last.
• Fully support iTunes, Data Syncing and Battery Charging.
• The cord should never malfunction or stop working, but on the rare occasion it does you are covered by a lifetime guarantee.
• Premium Quality Apple design fits all aftermarket cases & accessories.
Apple MFi Certification
Syncwire cables contain a unique, verified serial number and an authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure strong compatibility with Apple Lightning devices.
Syncwire Manufacturing is committed to giving its customers the best products and service possible. It therefore provides a Premium LIFETIME WARRANTY to protect your small, but significant investment.
A Cable You Can Count On
Apple MFI Certified Cable to protect your Apple stuff from heavy usage. Strong compatibility to work with Most iOS devices. What you will get is a LONG-LASTING lightning cable from Syncwire underwritten with our Unconditional Lifetime Warranty. With high-quality and sturdy engineering, Syncwire Lightning Cable is a must have for you.
iPhone 6S / 6S plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5S / 5C / 5, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th and 6th generation).
Syncwire Lightning Cable
From the Manufacturer
Unrivalled Connectivity, Stability and Performance
Enjoy lightning-fast data transfer, syncing, and charging. It comes with a sturdy 8-pin connector that attaches with a firm, reassuring click every time. The attention to detail at factory stage translates into the product at finishing stage. When you start using the cable you can be reassured that there will be no loose covers or sticky connections--just end to end (literally) quality!
Lifetime Guarantee for Your Peace of Mind
Are you worried about buying a cheaper alternative to the official Apple cable? Do you want to make sure you’re buying a product that is going to last? Relax, with a lifetime warranty. Yes, we’re so confident that the Syncwire Lightning Cable will last, that we offer the guarantee of a lifetime--a lifetime guarantee! If you have any questions about this offer, or the product, please contact us straight away--we're happy to help.
Superior Build Quality--Made to Last
The Syncwire Lightning Cable offers a highly robust design and state-of-the-art components. You’ll find no manufacturing shortcuts here. Instead its reassuring solidity and advanced design ensures it will work in all environments and climates. This makes it ideal for taking with you wherever you go. It won't fray, crack or expose wires in a way that some inferior cables can. For example, some cheap cables degrade when coiled up. But this cable is always ready for action!
Say "Goodbye" to Compatibility Issues and Device Crashes
Some inferior cables will crash your device, give you “non-compatible” messages, or just refuse to work. We know there’s nothing worse than ordering a product and then finding out afterwards that it doesn’t work with your device. That’s why we guarantee the Syncwire Lightning Cable works with iOS7/iOS8, or we give your money back. This way we aim to offer you complete peace of mind. So you can keep using all your Apple devices with complete confidence. And if it’s a gift, you can be sure of making the right impression!
Use with Your Favourite Apple Products
Syncwire Lightning Cable works with Apple iPhone 6 / 6Plus / 5 / 5C / 5S, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod touch 5th Generation. So there’s no need to have multiple cables trailing around, getting knotted together. Instead you can keep everything charged and connected with ease. And it’s versatile. It fits all aftermarket cases and accessories, so there are no limits to how you use it. And did we mention its looks? The cable comes with a stunning Apple-white finish. Beauty and functionality combined. What more do you need?
Take it Everywhere, Use it Anywhere
Syncwire Lightning Cable works where and how you want--with an adaptor, via USB, or in your car. With its long length you can connect and carry on using your device anywhere, anytime. Versatile and practical--it’s ideal companion for long journeys! We know that using an Apple product is a lifestyle choice. And that’s why we make sure our products stay with you for life.
Top Customer Reviews
The Syncwire cable is genuinely good value for money. The cable construction is very good and it doesn't feel like the connectors are going to fall off after 5 minutes use. Both my iPhone 5 & iPad recognise the cable when connected, so thumbs up there.
Whats even more impressive is the cable comes with a lifetime unconditional warranty, if for any reason your cable should break or stop working, Syncwire will supply you with a free replacement, pretty good for a cable that cost less than £6!
If you need a replacement or spare cable, you can't go wrong with the Synwire. The quality is superb and the lifetime warranty makes is exceptional value for money.
Sample product provided for honest review.
****EDIT****. I have since purchased these cables as replacements for the OEM ones as they are frankly the best quality lightning cables. I will also add that these cables are working fine with my wife's iPhone 6 and my 6 plus and iPad Air 2.
So, my wife and I own 4 Apple devices, all lightning connector - iPhone 5, 5c, iPad 4 and iPad mini. Charging cables come and go, need them at home, in the car, in the office so you can imagine, we've bought quite a few to supplement the original cables, which frankly are disappointing for Apple - the cables crimp and crease at the connector over time leading to longevity problems. The non-genuine replacements are hit and miss. Even in a batch of 3 cables from one supplier I can get random performance one cable working, another not and a third only some of the time on some of the devices!!!
So, this little MFI certified cable comes as a welcome treat.
The SyncWire presentation is simple and attractive, fuss free. First sight shows the cable inside is clearly not wound as tight as either Apples own or many of the cheap copies - this can be put down to the clear difference in cable sleeve - it's not that the cable sleeve looks different, it's just feels different, stiffer, stronger. Clearly this isn't going to wind up in a little knot, but I take some reassurance that the cable is stronger than others.
Also, the connector tips look sturdier. These are housed in a more robust plastic housing, slightly bulkier than the Apple own, neatly branded, but also apparently a single moulded piece rather than what Apples are which look to be a two piece with insert.Read more ›
Data Transfer Test:
- TX/RX data side 1 - PASS
- TX/RX data side 2 - PASS
Power Test Setup:
Apple USB Mains Charger - 10 Watt
iPad Mini 2 with 40% charge remaining, on full screen brightness, with wifi on and streaming BBC iPlayer.
Portapow Power Monitor V2
Apple cable results:
Syncwire cable results:
So there we have it - the Syncwire is as good as the original Apple Lightning Cable and is able to deliver the full 10 W / 2.00 A from the Apple USB charger. My 3ft Anker cable was not far behind at 1.94 A / 9.72 W.
As an aside some of my other 'Lightning' cables were shockingly bad at delivering current and are now in the bin. I also found that one of my aftermarket '2.5 amp' wall chargers can only actually deliver 0.97 amps, so that will be replaced at some point too. I am very happy with the Syncwires at just £5.99.
The cable looks almost the same as the Apple one: you can distinguish it only by the Syncwire's logo in the Lightning side of the cable.
About charging time and data transfer speed, I did not notice differences in respect to the original Apple cable.
The protective coatings near the Lightning and USB connectors are durable enough and they should ensure strong durability.
I also think that the lifetime warranty is a very important aspect: thanks to it, you will be sure that you will not have to spend your money again in a few months for a new cable.
Last but not least, the price: they cost half the original Apple cables; you can have two compatible and certified MFi cables at the price of a single original Apple cable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only been 2 months but working perfectly so far. Good product.Published 22 hours ago by Amazon Customer
A nice, long cable, charges iPad and iPhone 6S without a problem. I haven't used it for long so am not sure how it will wear but with a lifetime guarantee it's well worth the... Read morePublished 1 day ago by iambic