on 2 February 2013
No way does this work unless it's not supposed to be on a kindle fire hd. Deleted within one minute!
on 17 February 2013
Don't know if this is supposed to be a joke app but it's crap. Full of spam ads and totally inaccurate. Deleted immediately ... don't waste your time with it. Weight changes depending how hard you press screen.
on 12 February 2013
My opinion of this app would be that it is a waste of time to download and even play the app.It can also be offensive because it told me my wrong weight!There was nothing good to say about the app.
on 28 October 2014
Really bad but I put 5 stars for a laugh. Take away 6 from 5 and that is how good it is. Please follow me on my vine account it is Daniel Smith
on 20 July 2015
Faker
on 22 May 2013
this is absolute rubbish ,the weight keeps on changing even when you do it right after each other, don't buy this