Anyone still waiting for their Sim City 5 game to arrive?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Mar 2013 20:35:14 GMT
Sadly I ordered it with super saver delivery as this was all I could afford at the time, it was despatched on thurs 8th at around 4pm but its now 9pm monday and it still hasnt arrived. Im obviously very annoyed at this point as my friend whom I bought it to play with has already built up 4 large cities and is about to start his 5th in the region we were planning to co op together on. Even for super saver this seems a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time to be delivered after despatch!

Posted on 12 Mar 2013 11:24:04 GMT
Alexia says:
Yes same! I thought I was the only one. I guessing now it maybe lost in the post.

Posted on 12 Mar 2013 13:18:24 GMT
Last edited by the author on 12 Mar 2013 13:21:06 GMT
Alexia, did yours get delivered yet?, mine STILL hasnt come even in the Tues post! My estimated delivery time is tommorow but it usually never takes anywhere near the 'estimated time' length for a package to be delivered. My friend is starting his 5th/6th cities now ......... by the time it arrives there wont be much need for us to work together :(

Posted on 12 Mar 2013 14:51:39 GMT
FIIIIIINALY mine arrived today, just this second. Basically I would highly advise to avoid Super Saver delivery when buying games, especially pre-orders!

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Mar 2013 15:37:27 GMT
Alexia says:
Same mine did as well lol. Royal mail has been watching this thread lol. Just after I posted my comment I went downstairs and there it was. Next time Im gonna get it on the same day delivery it cost extra but at least you know the exact day and you can track it.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Mar 2013 08:59:33 GMT
Rupert Behr says:
Don't hold your breath; the game is rubbish anyway!

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Mar 2013 09:22:34 GMT
Alexia says:
I quite enjoyed it yesterday. I donno about today but I had no problems so far.

Posted on 18 Mar 2013 12:57:31 GMT
I ordered mines on the 2/3/13 to get it for when it came out in UK. Two weeks later I still haven't got it and that's meant to be next day delivery with Amazon Prime. Avoid Amazon Prime at all cost because nothing ever seems to turn up in time when you request next day delivery.

Posted on 21 Mar 2013 02:03:45 GMT
Ordered next day delivery on the 19th of March but still waiting. Would like a refund from amazon on the postage after spending so much for the package to actually not turn up when supposed to. Were Royal Mail busy? Dont think so! I know I purchased the game with Christmas vouchers Amazon but didnt expect Christmas delivery times!

Posted on 21 Mar 2013 08:58:28 GMT
lol my game isnt even working now, getting error 19 message, tried everything I can logically think of and STILL refuses to work, yet every Steam game I own, works fine, NOT BUYING EA PRODUCTS AGAIN!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  11 Mar 2013
Latest post:  21 Mar 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD) by Electronic Arts (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
1.8 out of 5 stars (360)