Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Anyone recieved their copy?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Nov 2011 10:37:05 GMT
L. S. Godiff says:
Im at school currently, living in south west of england - Plymouth,

Anyone actually recieved their copy of MW3 yet?

Mine got dispatched nov 7th 1st class royal mail, says it will be here today.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Nov 2011 10:44:28 GMT
James says:
MInes 1st class for York, UK, mail has already been here and no parcels. A lot of people haven't gotten theirs according to this forum.

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 10:45:41 GMT
L. S. Godiff says:
Really dissapointing :/, amazon will loose alot of customers from this

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 10:46:55 GMT
James says:
Some people seem to be claiming theirs is dispatched with HDNL? I can't check mine due to it being 1st class only, Amazon provide no tracking info.

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 10:56:38 GMT
Callum says:
mine was first class but it has been sent out with HDNL

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 10:58:15 GMT
C. Smith says:
in your dispatch email it says who it's been dispatched with, i got royal mail and the post has already been and no MW3

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 10:59:16 GMT
Lewpafc says:
Yes same. Living in the South-West too (Plymouth) and post has been and no game. Paid extra to get it today!

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 11:01:26 GMT
_S04 says:
Mine hasn't arrived either, never pre-ordering with Amazon again. The annoying this is, the package is only 30mins away from me, but it wasn't delivered. Thanks Amazon.

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 11:05:51 GMT
L. S. Godiff says:
So i pay extra.. amazon SAY we will get it and we dont, when every other small company can get it to their customers on the day. Amazon your pathetic.

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 11:52:31 GMT
Lew says:
Im really glad to see im not the only one with no game. First & last time I ever use Amazon. Lovefilm dispatched a disc yesterday - that arrived. Amazon dispatched a disc yesterday - no show. Insert profanity here.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Nov 2011 11:55:16 GMT
James says:
Haha, oh god, im in EXACTLY the same position...even with the Lovefilm disc, ahahaha, jesus :P

Order it for release day delivery and what do you get? Nothing. You should have prepared better Amazon.

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 12:00:40 GMT
T. Harding says:
They knew how big this launch was going to be so they should have put more preparation in! It's an absolute joke, and they're gonna lose alot of customers probably. Today is my half day at college, and ive wasted it :(

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Nov 2011 12:05:47 GMT
Whats HDNL , because im apostie and have delivered 2 shoptonet packets today and one Amazon one.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Nov 2011 12:11:07 GMT
James says:
HDNL is home delivery network, private courier.

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 12:30:51 GMT
Well they've certainly lost me as a customer. I'm going to return my copy when it finally arrives just because I don't want to support such a poor service. I believe we should all boycott amazon :-)

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 12:36:58 GMT
Phatwa says:
All those without a copy today, return it when you get it. Go to GAME and buy it today. That will hurt Amazon if you all return yours. It's a free return, I will be doing this later.

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 12:39:19 GMT
L. S. Godiff says:
We may still recieve from a royal mail van, think about it postman cant carry like 30 copies can he?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  8 Nov 2011
Latest post:  8 Nov 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about