Any one else feel like a mug?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Sep 2009 09:01:23 BDT
Billy says:
I cant believe that not a month ago after a long hard decision i decided to buy the 120gb version ipod, since i couldnt get my hands on the 160gb version due to being discontinued. Roll on a few weeks and without warning they release the 7th generation 160gb one. I just feel so used, 40gb is a massive increase for the same amount of storage, i just wish Apple would get their act together instead of messing people around, im really not impressed.

Posted on 25 Sep 2009 14:34:40 BDT
K. C. Towers says:
I have just purchased the 160 gig and was going for the 120 at first, but the new 7th generation 160 gig was cheaper. You must feel really gutted that you missed it by such a short space of time. I see that the 120 gig is still for sale on Amazon for a few pounds dearer though. It's unbelievable really. Yes, an extra 40 gig is a lot of storage space for free over the 120 gig pod, and I would feel the same as you. The shame and problem is you can't do sod all about it.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Oct 2009 13:03:23 BDT
Ho ho. You must be really jacked off. Ha!

Posted on 3 Nov 2009 13:32:34 GMT
These are a few of the reasons why I've no intention of ever investing in an Ipod. I'm happy just to use MP3 players. So far I've had very few problems.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Feb 2010 08:12:34 GMT
DR DRM says:
I felt like a mug even before the 160GB iPod was released because the sound quality of my 120GB iPod was not acceptable and I had buy Sansa Fuze's instead !
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0x9e8deef4)

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  15 Sep 2009
Latest post:  3 Feb 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Apple iPod classic 120GB - Black
Apple iPod classic 120GB - Black by Apple
4.2 out of 5 stars   (210)