on 14 February 2014
This only arrived on Monday and I'm now on Episode 15! I've not had the most productive week at work as I've been up far too late watching episode after episode. Can't wait for Season 3.
on 10 July 2014
Brilliant second season,truly fab,dirty politics,morals not black and white,does the end justify the means,raises lots of questions,chucks in some passion, intrigue and characters u care about ,amazon though u need to catch up and show season three as four is out soon
on 21 December 2013
Like West Wing was too how to be elected president, scandal shows how it is controlled. Entertaining in its intrigue.
on 1 September 2014
Love this show and the fact that it WAS included in my Prime membership....now it's been changed to pay by episode while I'm half way through season 2. Hhm...i'm due to renew my membership in 10 days and very unhappy shows can dropped from Prime membership viewing with no notice. Fantastic show though!
66 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 April 2014
I personally love this TV series for the following reasons ( in order )

* The fact that the series took a chance on the President's object of affection being Black. In Europe that is probably not such a big issue but in the U.S. that is a major deal!!
* The love scenes between Kerry Washington( Olivia Pope ) and Tony Goldwyn ( The President - Fritz ) are so electric. Tony really makes you believe that he loves this woman more than anything else .... his wife, the presidency, you name it. For him Olivia comes above all else.
* The way the series tries to give depth to each major character, so no one person is a 'bit' player. Everyone has their own personal story.
* The cutting of the scenes ( with the click of the camera sound bite ) and their jumps back into the past.
* The fast, nail-biting pace ... you do not get bored.
* The mix of the Motown music with the scenes. This is not usual with other TV Series.

I can highly recommend watching the first two series ... in fact, I have recommended to all of my friends ....
on 4 September 2014
I was really enjoying this series, up to episode 4 when Amazon started charging. Very unfair of Amazon i think, but as Channel 4 are due to start showing this for free from 9.9.14 i have no intention of paying it! Amazon are the losers here i think!
on 11 May 2014
This has been the best thing I have watched for a long time, totally hooked; can't wait for season 3.
on 14 January 2016
Got Amazon video as I wanted to watch scandal. Watched season 1 absolutely fine and have become hooked. Got half way through season 2 only for Amazon to now want yet more money on top to watch it! Not impressed! Why do we pay if we still have to pay more! Looks like I will have to stick with Netflix and hope it comes out on there. I will be unsubscribing at the end of my current month!
on 31 March 2014
This is a highly addictive show! We could not stop watching it. We would recommend both series and now cannot wait until season 3!
on 1 September 2014
this was included in prime membership and I was almost at end of season 2 and now it is pay per episode!!!!very annoyed amazon and I think this is very unfair as one of the reasons I signed up NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!