on 15 October 2013
My wife and I originally saw this product in John Lewis, but couldn't get the "medium" size anywhere. Finally found it online and it was delivered in a few days.

It's not a "red" as the picture suggests, and the exposed carbon fibre laminate is a nice touch. It's super-light and very well-finished.
on 23 May 2013
Chose this case because of make and 10yr warranty also the weight, at 2.8kilos it is just perfect. Great quality and construction. Can't wait to use it for my holidays. Certainly recommend for style, quality and price, BRILLIANT.
on 24 July 2014
Good value and lightweight. This is my second one. Although my first wore out after 4 years (used every few weeks on planes), it made travelling much pleasanter. Next time I will look for one this size with 4 wheels that go in all directions so it can just be guided. This colour was simply cheaper than a dark one when I bought it, but it has really helped me spot it on the carousel from some way off.
on 18 March 2014
This is an excellent suitcase range: I also have the cabin size, which even passes Ryanair's regulations (not that I shall be travelling with them again.) Very well made, sturdy and roomy and easy to pull.

Delivery was extremely prompt and very well packaged.
on 28 March 2014
Really great quality, looks very nice and is a perfect size for me, love the fact that it is expandable too. The wheels run really nice, the handles and zips are all sturdy.
on 18 July 2014
Excellent value, up-to-date, fair price.
on 31 May 2015
Nice case, served purpose bought for
on 22 May 2013
Good quality, and just what I was looking for; light weight, the right size and a lovely bright colour to spot on the carousel.
on 28 September 2013
Really good quality bag. Very lightweight which was what I wanted it for. Colour and design make it look very smart