Size: Medium - 72 x 43 x 28 cm - 3.8 kg|Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£59.95

on 9 May 2013
Bought this as an upgrade from a holdall for a business trip, and it has not let me down. It comes with a 5 year warranty which is certainly mind settling. I agree padlock is pretty useless, but you don't buy it for that you buy it for portability.
on 23 June 2013
Good product, promptly delivered.
Needed new case. Price, size and light weight all fitted the criteria. Good well known name. Comfortable to handle. Supplier despatched very promptly with tracking information. Delivery and product excellent.
on 4 August 2014
Disappointing.

Reason:

1). No handle on side of suitcase as shown in picture. This makes it cumbersome & slow when lifting into hat racks / trolleys etc.when traveling.
2). The zip sticks therefore not easy to open / close.
on 4 October 2014
For the first time, in a long time, I was going on a two week self catering holiday abroad. Problem - no suitcase! This suitcase was fab. Large sized, felt strong and best of all, fitted all my holiday essentials. Strong casing, good zips, all 4 wheels rolled well. Recommended.
on 15 April 2014
Lightweight, well made and a brilliant price. I have been wanting a spinner cabin case for ages! Love the champagne colour too.
on 26 April 2014
As we have a few other cases of the same make, these now make up a nice set.
No issues with this product.
on 28 April 2016
I used it 5 times and a wheel broke so I cannot use it anymore. It never happened to me with other bags. A total waste of money! The bag is otherwise sturdy and nice looking, but now useless.
on 17 August 2015
stylish, but fiddly to close. Would not have bought if I'd actually seen it first. Two relatively flimsy sides join together with a zip. Easy to move around when closed.
on 14 July 2015
I've only used this suitcase once and the pull out handle broke.
on 22 July 2014
very nice runner, good size for a few days away, recommended