2 x Antishock Trekking Walking Hiking Pair Stick Poles
These walking poles have been consistently the manufacturers No.1 seller throughout the world and we consider ourselves very fortunate in being able to offer these exclusively for sale to you in the UK.
These superb value trekking poles are made from lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy and weigh just 300g per pole to reduce pressure and weight placed on the legs and back of hikers.
They also feature comfortable contoured handles and adjustable wrist straps.
With three sections, they can be fully extended from 64cm to 135cm, to suit your height and the gradient.
They also telescope neatly away when not in use with a small EVA grip.
There's an extra anti-shock facility, which can be turned on or off. This is particularly useful when descending steep hills, or to stop elbow and wrist strain.
They have removable snow baskets, which can be attached near the base of the pole and are designed to prevent sinking in soft ground or snow.
At the end of each pole there are sturdy, hard tungsten alloy trekking tips for mountain use, and removable rubber ferrules for easier terrain.
Anti-shock trekking poles can help to reduce fatigue, provide stability when walking and reduce stress that can accumulate in the wrists, shoulders, legs or back. Trekking poles can reduce the likelihood of injury and keep the body supple even during the longest hikes. Increase overall hiking performance with these collapsible anti-shock trekking poles
* Lightweight aluminium 300g per pole to aid balance and speed whilst hiking
* Three Section - 64cm to 135cm extension . Great for all sizes of travellers.
* Anti-shock feature - Spring loaded and can be turned on or off with a twist of the sections
* Removable ferrules and snow baskets
* Comfortable moulded durable PVC handles and adjustable nylon wrist straps
* Easy to use, clean and maintain