on 8 August 2011
The item comes as depicted.
The fabric is excellent.
Notice that the blazer has small hooks that need to be hooked/unhooked. Rather time consuming and irritating.
I solved this by replacing the hooks with a zipper.

If you're buying this blazer notice the sizing.
I use the UK Medium, which is equivalent the size Large in this korean sizing.
You should also notice that the sizes are smaller, thus the Large equals a small Medium, making it more of an slim/tight fit.
The order was delivered about one week before the estimated delivery time.
Easy 5 stars
on 1 October 2013
My dad got me this jacket for my birthday because I had been rambling on to him about how awesome it looked. Come the day of my birth I got the jacket and it was... just shoddy. The material was super-light, flimsy, stretchy and felt just really cheap to the touch. The buttons are made of cheap-as-chips plastic and a couple of the buttons had actually snapped and fallen off the jacket completely. There were fold lines where the inside layer of the jacket hadn't been attached to the outside layer properly leaving it to roll in and out of the sleeves (if that makes any sense). The pockets aren't pockets, just cheaply sown 'flaps' of fabric with a button crudely stitched on it. Definitely, DEFINITELY not worth the £55, or whatever, that was spent on it. I shall be returning it as soon as possible.
on 16 January 2013
I bought this for my son's 21st birthday and he was absolutely thrilled with it service was excellent start to finish and the item is certainly quality ~ so value for money
on 20 May 2014
I read the reviews before i brought this jacket and took into consideration what people have said. Also the fact it is coming from China and is designed for the Asian market. It looked like such a nice jacket and something unique that i was willing to take the plunge. I order this on the 4th of May and it took 16 days to arrive which was pretty respectable with all things considered. It came well packaged in a FedEx padded pak.

My first impressions upon opening and getting it out was positive. I was impressed with the detail and the smooth material it was made out of. My biggest fear was the sizing for this product. That's the reason why i only give it 4 stars. I'm normally a UK large which gives me plenty of room, Medium in some cases. I'm not the tallest person and very average build/boarder line skinny.

Upon reading the reviews i decided just to go for the biggest size possible which was a Asian XXL. It's lucky i did because anything smaller and i wouldn't have even been able to put this on. The sleeves and length are perfect, my only qualm is the chest area. It's too tight which means i have to wear this open for comfort. I don't have a big chest or pump iron at the gym on a regular basis.

If your over 5ft 10, and average weight don't even consider getting this jacket. It's too small and won't fit even in the largest sizes. It's just about wearable for me with it open which is a shame. As for the little hooks i replaced this with a zip which saves time. I also found a couple of the hooks can become loose when moving around so i would highly recommend getting a zip once this is brought. Hopefully with a bit of wear this will become a little bit more loose and maybe i can zip it up and move freely!
on 1 December 2014
Great seller service with this item - a decent quality product for the price paid. Looks good as part of steam punk costume!

In response to some comments:

THE POCKETS ARE POCKETS! you just need to unpick the light thread sealing them (like many garments).

Yes the material is lightweight, and quite stretchy, however I wouldn't say flimsy - and the material is clearly described in the product details. Its a costume piece at the end of the day not an everyday wear.

Yes the buttons are made of plastic, but pretty sure most buttons are especially at this price - although a couple did fall off mine after a heavy night out (but likely my fault)

The fold lines in the lining can easily be ironed out with a warm iron, but be careful.

But then again £50 does seem steep compared the £18 I Paid!

Personally really like this item and would recommend at lower price.
on 13 December 2014
I absolutely adore my jacket, it really is stunning....BUT.....they used these stupid tiny clip things to fasten it. It fastens lovely until you lean forward slightly then it comes undone, everytime. I've sent it to a tailor to adjust it using buttons instead. That'll make me dead happy I think....I hope? hehe
on 8 November 2014
I'm 1m78 for 58kg and I purchased a XL (UK Large). I'm used to wear M or even S sometimes, so I was afraid ordering a XL... But it fits. I think the L (UK Medium) would fit even better, but it's not too large.

Be aware of the material, it is made of 50% polyester, so il feel a little like a sport cloth (I don't know the english word). It's not a real problem.

The jacket isn't high quality, buttons are plastic, sewing isn't perfect, but for the price it is reasonnable.

BIG FLAW : the closing system is terrible : twenty little hooks make the jacket VERY long to close... And they don' stay hooked when you move. Replace with a zip
on 24 February 2012
Doublju is one of the nicer brands on Amazon. The material is nice. Clothes are ALL nice. And for a great price. The customer service is also great. Just remember to order 2 sizes up due to the Size conversion. Other than that. I highly recommend any product from this brand, especially this one.
on 4 June 2014
i agree with other customers' suggestion that adding a zipper. it looks not bad, and i do like its fashion or style. although the shipping of item could have a little problem, the seller's attitude is good when i contacted with them and the item was accepted successfully finally. hence, i give them five stars.
on 4 December 2013
Well, I have nothing to say bad about this one. Low price for expected quality.
However the only part i was a bit upset is hasps. Yep a lot and plenty :D and they are unzipping themselves, anyways i found the way to make them better. So briefly. Good price, normal quality, fancy and funny. Thanks