on 29 September 2009
I bought two of these, One for my XBOX and other for PS3. Before buying I was thinking weather to go for this one or expensive one. I ended up buying this on trail and error basis. They are working exceptionally well. I highly recommend this product.
VINE VOICEon 21 May 2009
Bundled with my PS3 from Amazon. It successfully manages to transport 1s and zeroes from the console to my TV saving me having to do the job, so well done HDMI cable.
33 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 January 2013
Absolutely awesome - not sure what more I can say.
So cheap that the postage was the same as the cable.
And yet it was still 5% of the price some retail stores wanted to charge me.
For an XBox you don't need £40 fancy cables, just a cable that works. The image quality is the same. Silly to spend more.
on 7 June 2010
This is first HDMI cable I have used to connect an Xbox 360 to a Full HD TV. The improvement from the composite is amazing. However with that said, on all my games on 1080p, the anti-aliasing (stops the jagged edges around objects on screen) is not that great - Forza 3's cars are rough around the bumpers, and Bad company 2's m14 rifle has a bent iron sight effectively. Now I am not sure if it is because the games are upscaled to 1080p or not, but the image should be better. I am not using an insanely big TV for those who might ask - its' a 24" LCD.

thanks all.
on 31 December 2010
I got one of these cables a year ago as part of my PS3 bundle and using my PS3 for Blu Ray movies I never experienced any problems at all.

When the HDMI cable on my Sky HD box failed I didn't hesitate to order another.

Quality is superb, and for 99p you simply cannot go wrong.
on 10 November 2013
This HDMI Cable Has Good Video And Sound Quality, But Is Really Loose In The Back Of My TV, Causing It To Disconnect Lots Of Times.

Overall, Personally I Think For The Money, You Get What You Pay For. If You Want A More Reliable Cable, Then Get A Bit Better Quality One.
on 23 August 2009
This low-cost HDMI cable is well made and works perfectly. It is not just for games, of course. I've used it to connect a laptop, XBox, and video recorder to a LG 32LH3000 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview - Black. A more expensive cable could not be better.
on 2 July 2011
It simply does all that it suppose to do. I've bought this one for my XBOX 360 to connect it to a monitor and don't have any regrets or bad things to say so if you need a good HDMI cable - buy it, and you'll be pleased.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 December 2011
There isn't much to talk about this, it's a HDMI cable... since it transmits digital signal, it doesn't really matter what brand it is, as long as the connections are tight and it's not a crappy cable.

This one is moulded nicely around the connector, the connector itself is sturdy, the cable is flexible enough to route around the cabinet, and the signal is fine since is digital so there is error correction and stuff like that, so it performs just like in more expensive brands.

I use it with my Xbox 360S and it works well with it.

If you're looking for a cheap but good cable, then buy this one. I've used it for a year, connected/disconnected various times, changed position, flexed it... and it still performs just like when I unboxed it.
on 20 July 2011
I bought this to connect my Xbox360 to my LG M237WDP-PC 23-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor (5ms, 50000:1 HDMI, Black) as I felt that at the price I couldn't afford not to (Makes sense right?).

I am pleased to say that it does exactly as advertised: plugs into the back of the console and into the back of the TV, no adapters needed or any fiddling.

It works brilliantly, I can now actually read some of the very small text that games like Project Gotham Racing 4 - Classics Edition (Xbox 360) seem to love.

Great product for a phenomenal price.