The thing i really like about this case is that it dosent look like other gaming cases which imo all look tacky with their weird unintuitive shapes and odd layouts etc, this case bridges the gap between looks and functionality. This could easily pass as a sleek office computer.
- Multiple 120mm fan mounts, there are 2x front 1x side 1x rear and 1x top fan which is 140mm. The case itsself comes with the top fan and a rear fan.
- Easy to use, yeah how does that apply to something that dosent really get "used"... well opening the case up for maintenance, turning it on, cable management are all a breeze with this. My old antec P180 was a bit of a PITA to be honest, opening the door to get to the on button, USB ports etc halfway down the case and the door would disrupt the cables anyway etc. With this case its all placed at the top, where it should be, and theres no door :)
- Screwless design, kind of. I dont think there are any truely screwless cases but this one comes close, there are a bunch of thumb screws supplied to use with internal HDD's and DVD drives etc, ive used them wherever i could to make maintenance easier.
- Bottom mounted PSU, this is better for airflow and although it probably never happens the risk of the PSU falling down and smacking the graphics cards etc on the way down is removed :P That would only really apply to people with butterfingers though as generally they dont fall down on their own
- Price, for the price you get a functional product that does what it does well! Used to be you had to take a chance with cases or splash out for something like the P180 which i mentioned before irked me a bit anyways. With this case theres no gamble, its cheap, its solidly built, functional and fit for gaming, SLI rigs, a workstation etc. Very good buy.
- No 3.5" drive bay. Noone uses floppys anymore, thank god, but there are quite a lot of people who use card readers, it wouldve been nice to have a space for one to fit in. I just got myself a cheap 3.5" to 5.25" bracket and stuck the card reader in a spare 5.25" slot, easy enough to do but its still worth noting there is no 3.5" bay.
Overall a very good case. If you need a high quality case for gaming or indeed anything this is definately one to consider, as i said before this wouldnt look out of place in an office space.